• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Member Summary

MISTERCHEAP said:   Big Toyota Recall! 670,000 in the U.S. Affected models include the Prius hybrid, Corolla, Wish and other models

Thanks..I'll make sure to take in my "Toyota Wish" right away...

Either OP is typing from a country where the "Wish" is sold or didn't understand that the model is not sold in North America.

BTW, that's a SWB 7-passanger "microvan" (think both generations of the Mazda 5 or the Kia Rondo) and it seems most of the recalled vehicles are the ones Toyota builds on the Avensis (EUrope) / Japanese Camry platform family (does include the Prius Liftback and Scion tC and could include the Rav4).

billetera said:   Either OP is typing from a country where the "Wish" is sold or didn't understand that the model is not sold in North America.

BTW, that's a SWB 7-passanger "microvan" (think both generations of the Mazda 5 or the Kia Rondo) and it seems most of the recalled vehicles are the ones Toyota builds on the Avensis (EUrope) / Japanese Camry platform family (does include the Prius Liftback and Scion tC and could include the Rav4).

I just copy/pasted from the article as is....I WISH you could all understand that.

Another Toyota headache... I still believe they make a solid, long lasting, dependable vehicle...

Looks like the US Gov't (and probably the European Union as well) has to regulate the way vehicle makers build and sell their stuff to clients on both sides of the Atlantic on both safety/reliabilty and specification disclosure (as per MPGate, on which not only Hyundai/Kia got bitten, but BMW as well for one of their most popular engine/tranny combo in North America)...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014