How hard to find a Wii U console?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I hope this is the right area for this. My son really wants a wii u for Christmas. Unfortunately I missed the boat when I am usually ahead of the game with preorders etc.. I can't seem to find if since the preorders are done everywhere if I can still find one online when they are released? Everyone I called ( small town) has said their preorders went fast and do not think they will get any.
Any ideas sure would be appreciated. You guys always seem to have the answers.

Thanks

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

eBay
craigslist
etc

Yeah - too late for xmas unless you pay a premium. You could camp out at a nearby WalMart and hope they will have some units for sale.

Local store said they have 50 on order, however, they have no idea when those units will be getting in. They hope before xmas...

Is WalMart still taking them via layaway? They were doing them this way, pretty recently. Worth checking into.

WalMart may be doing the layaway thing but hard to tell if they know if they will get some more in or not. My local WalMart was getting in 40 (thats what they said) 20 of those were preorders! So only 20 left for tomorrow. That line will be longer than 20... Nintendo says they will have more and more being shipped out but says OVER THE NEXT FOUR MONTHS, so won't help xmas shoppers!

We have one on pre order extra that we are not going to purchase at the GameStop on Touhy in Niles Illinois. You are welcome to it if you want to give us an extra 75.00. I am not sure long how long they will hold the system for but you may want to call and ask and see if they will accept credit card by phone or some of other type of payment. Also how to get us the 75.00. Email mamac369@comcast.net if interested or call or text my cell 312-543-7318

We have one on pre order extra that we are not going to purchase at the GameStop on Touhy in Niles Illinois. You are welcome to it if you want to give us an extra 75.00. I am not sure long how long they will hold the system for but you may want to call and ask and see if they will accept credit card by phone or some of other type of payment. Also how to get us the 75.00. Email mamac369@comcast.net if interested or call or text my cell 312-543-7318

Moron.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014