Where does one find inexpensive photo frames?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I got the Canon 9000 photo printer that prints 13x19 posters and need to find a place to get frames for less. I can only think of Michael's during their 40% off coupon times, but was wondering if there are better places online or off. The frames can be any material--wood or plastic. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wallyworld

Ikea.

Stores like TJ Maxx & Marshalls are where I always buy my frames...they always have really nice ones at reasonable prices.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.