• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
BWW usually has buy 25.00 GC and get 5.00 free during holidays. This year (and last) it is buy 25 GC and get a 5, 10, 25, or 100 bonus card. So since it's a promotion, no purchase is necessary. Promo was send in SASE and get a $5-100 card for free (up to 4 per person). I didnt write down the info since I figured I could find it online, but alas I can't. Does anyone have this? For .88 in stamps you would get at least 5.00 at BWW (granted i think you can only use one coupon per visit and they are only good for about two months)

Member Summary

DirkDIggler said:   BWW usually has buy 25.00 GC and get 5.00 free during holidays. This year (and last) it is buy 25 GC and get a 5, 10, 25, or 100 bonus card. So since it's a promotion, no purchase is necessary. Promo was send in SASE and get a $5-100 card for free (up to 4 per person). I didnt write down the info since I figured I could find it online, but alas I can't. Does anyone have this? For .88 in stamps you would get at least 5.00 at BWW (granted i think you can only use one coupon per visit and they are only good for about two months)

Received my $16.40 in free chicken wings in the mail today. You do the math.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014