New Microsoft Challenge

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Unfortunately I don't have many details, but I was in the Microsoft store at Tysons Corner Mall in Fairfax, VA yesterday evening trying to deal with a problem with my HTC Titan. The store manager mentioned that Microsoft is planning a new challenge and will give away some of the new Windows 8 phones in a similar fashion as they did earlier this year. I asked him when the new challenge would start and he did not give a precise date, but suggested it would happen soon.

If anyone else learns any details about this new challenge from Microsoft, please let us know.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Holy crap if that happens. That last one was amazing but for some reason pretty much everybody here ignored it. I wonder if they would take my Windows 7 phone as me wants a 920. Doubt it though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014