• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Egrill $255 (113.05kB)
Disclaimer
BBQGalore has select Outdoor Living Items on Clearance in California Ontario warehouse (CA 91761) While Quantities Last. YMMV. Fri 11/15/2012 10am-4pm and Sat 11/16/2012 9am-4pm.

Barbeques Galore Egrill for $25. Regularly $249
Grand Tech 3 Burner Grill for $99. Regularly $399
Grand Tech 4 Burner Grill $199 Regularly $749
Barbeque Galore Covers Ranging from $5-$10 dollars. Regularly $49 and up
Built In BBQs Starting at $300 and up
Outdoor Heaters Starting at $299 and up.
Outdoor island Accessories Starting at $35 and up
Outdoor Islands Starting at $249

2650 E. Lindsay Privado - Suite A Ontario, CA 91761
Tel: 909-390-0468

Member Summary

What's this self-promo crap ?

Lets support new members. ecomoumou view our member map and you can plan on some of these nearby members to visit.

member map

Thanks JaxFL. I just don't use forum function much. I used FatWallet for years. And I am a STRONG BUYER. My friend told me this news so I share their info here. In fact I got a grill from them and enjoy very much. They have better quality compare $200-300 grill in the Target,Home Depot.
Thanks for your support JaxFL.

ecomoumou said:   . And I am a STRONG BUYER. My friend told me this news so I share their info here.

And this is compared to buyers with less muscle tone ?

Your "friend" should be in marketing...since the original post looks like marketing. It's also nice they allowed your "friend" into their warehouse to setup some of those photo shots.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014