• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'm disabled and can't go to stores on Black Friday. Any suggestions on how to get a good deal on a HD TV?
I would like one at least a 37 inch screen. I also need an HDMI cable which very in price a lot. $5 at
Wally World and up to $45 at some other places. It's just a cable, but I guess some people don't know
all that. It would be best if this could be delivered to my home. The best deals I seen are about $280,
plus tax and shipping.

Any useful suggestions would appreciated.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Check Wal-Mart on the Monday after BF. Seriously.

Costco provides free home delivery. Here's their 37-50 inch TV's: Click for Costco
Ask to use a friend's membership if you don't have one.

right now the sear's black friday is going on,
the Seiki 39" is 200 bucks now.
go grab it while it last.

Fry's has some of the best prices on HDMI cables (my last one was $6 a few months ago).

Pair that with the concept that Fry's likes to list "must be delivered" in some of their hotter deals, and you may have a store worth looking into. Lastly, they have their own CC, so even on a ~$300 purchase, you may be able to get some zero-interest deal going for you.

www.frys.com

Good luck!

YourFan said:   right now the sear's black friday is going on,
the Seiki 39" is 200 bucks now.
go grab it while it last.

The refresh rate is only 60hz on this tv so it is a bit slow.

On Black Friday 2012 at WalMart, you'll find an enormous selection of Black Friday specials on the season's most-wanted Christmas gifts at low Black Friday prices you're going to love.

Honeybobo said:   On Black Friday 2012 at WalMart, you'll find an enormous selection of Black Friday specials on the season's most-wanted Christmas gifts at low Black Friday prices you're going to love.

So that annoying little girl is also a spokesperson for WalMart ?

check monoprice.com for cables (and TV wall mounts/brackets)been ordering stuff from them for a few years now, along with quite a few of my friends .Don't let the low prices fool you... their stuff is for real and AWESOME prices.

DogFather1 said:   I'm disabled and can't go to stores on Black Friday. Any suggestions on how to get a good deal on a HD TV?
I would like one at least a 37 inch screen. I also need an HDMI cable which very in price a lot. $5 at
Wally World and up to $45 at some other places. It's just a cable, but I guess some people don't know
all that. It would be best if this could be delivered to my home. The best deals I seen are about $280,
plus tax and shipping.

Best is to look at all Black Friday sales paper and circle the one you want to buy. If you have a relative or close friend who is willing to stand in line to buy a limited quantity hdtv, then ask them for a favor. If you can't find anyone to help you out, then I suggest Costo.com, WalMart.com, or even Amazon.com. All of these websites will deliver hdtv to your house. Good luck!

docjoo said:   

If you have a relative or close friend who is willing to stand in line to buy a limited quantity hdtv, then ask them for a favor. If you can't find anyone to help you out, then I suggest Costo.com, WalMart.com, or even Amazon.com.

Or hire a bum for $10 and a pack of smokes.

respdoc said:   docjoo said:   

If you have a relative or close friend who is willing to stand in line to buy a limited quantity hdtv, then ask them for a favor. If you can't find anyone to help you out, then I suggest Costo.com, WalMart.com, or even Amazon.com.

Or hire a bum for $10 and a pack of smokes.

What if this bum never delivers the tv? Think about it...$280 tv (probably can get $75 at a pawn shop) or $10 bucks with smokes.

docjoo said:   

What if this bum never delivers the tv? Think about it...$280 tv (probably can get $75 at a pawn shop) or $10 bucks with smokes.

You're just going to get a line placeholder for the payment mentioned. Expect to pay a lot more if you want them to buy it too.

DogFather1 said:   I'm disabled and can't go to stores on Black Friday. Any suggestions on how to get a good deal on a HD TV?
plus tax and shipping.

RE:
I also need an HDMI cable which very in price a lot. $5 at
Wally World and up to $45 at some other places.

Quite often at Meritline for $1.00 or even less.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014