Frys info?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Anyone have anything at all on what Frys will be doing this year?

Or when they post their ads?

Been able to find absolutely nil on the web so far.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No sh*t, Sherlock. :rolleyes: As soon as something gets leaked or Fry's posts anything, it will be all over the web. Duh. smh

Fry's ads usually leak sometime Wednesday night, never earlier.

I usually get the ads pretty quick. Only thing I know so far is that they're back to doing a 6am opening instead of midnight like last year.

Fry's seems to have black Fridays all year long. Scored a 47LM6200 LG 47" 3D TV for 449. Other folks got a Panasonic version for 499. Then last week they had a 47" LG 3D for 399.

This week they have the Pioneer DIN AVH 4400 head unit for 299. That on sale is normally 449.00

If Fry's has a real black Friday sale then I am on it.

frys thursday sale
Disclaimer
Looks like Fry's is doing online BF sales for in-store pickup this year. Black Friday deals start at 9pm online for pickup after 9am on Friday.

http://www.frysblackfriday.com/news/frys-opening-at-6am-frys-com...

I'm sure sure if it's seperate deals or if ALL the BF deals will be available online.

EDIT: Looks like it's 9am Thursday. Fry's updated their Facebook feed with the attached image.

pic
Well for those that plan on going to frys for BF. Dont. You can check it out at frys.com/ads on thx giving after 9am to see their BF deals and then order it to pick it up instore and receive email confirmation. then sleep in friday morning and pick it up after 9am on friday.
I'll post up the flyer I got from frys.

HotStuff2 said:   No sh*t, Sherlock. :rolleyes: As soon as something gets leaked or Fry's posts anything, it will be all over the web. Duh. smhBut not everybody is familiar with Fry's BF practices, for example, Best Buy customers.

I got confirmation that the Frys.com online sale on Thursday will not be the same items on sale for Black Friday.

I also got a few confirmed items that will be on sale but not the prices, I'll write up a list a little later

Yep, as was said the deals leak pretty late... usually Wednesday after the lines have already started forming. They will have separate circulars for pre-Thanksgiving, BF, the weekend, then something for cyber monday as well. Four seperate ads. The best stuff tends to be on BF day, with a few items over the weekend.

My local Fry's has 2 tents that have been there since Sunday night

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014