• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Dear Mister Cheap,

Thank you for participating in our exclusive SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM Member Black Friday Pre-Sale event. Unfortunately, the overwhelming demand for our 32-inch Seiki HDTV resulted in your order being canceled. We sincerely apologize. A cancellation email has already been sent, and any charges have been reversed for this order.

To help offset any inconvenience and demonstrate our commitment to you as a valued SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM member, we are adding $100 in free points (100,000 points) to your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM account. These points can be used immediately for any purchase at any Sears or Kmart location, including online, and are valid through 12/24.

Redeeming points is easy. All you need are your Member and PIN Numbers which are below.

Member Number: PIN Number:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow...that sure was nice of them!

cnvrtble98 said:   Wow...that sure was nice of them!

yes it is, to be honest, I'm SHOCKED!!!

I mean I probably would have been happy with $10.

Wow, I tried to order at 5:15 and it just said none were available. Bummer. Oh well, I picked up my craftsman chainsaw today.

WoW! That was extremely generous of Sears! That's what I call GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! More stores should follow their lead on "out of stock" items.

MC, thanks for the heads up. Do the points already show in your account? I got no such email and the points definitely aren't there. Hopefully the qualifier is "yet."

How much was the TV yesterday? It appears to be available for $199 now.

NM, got Out of Stock message when went to cart.

probably why their stock just went down 19%

DoctorDeals said:   MC, thanks for the heads up. Do the points already show in your account? I got no such email and the points definitely aren't there. Hopefully the qualifier is "yet."

doc,

I haven't checked my account yet! Was so excited to read the e-mail, I plain forgot to look...I will now and report back soon.

yep!!!

100K points are indeed there.

Holy crap. . Just got 2 emails. 1 for each tv.

I did not try to order the TV, so I did not get any points, but my opinion of Sears just went way up ...

Wow that is pretty amazing. I actually got the physical TV, but I think I would trade it for the points...maybe. Was a great deal and I can use it, but shoot I didn't need it.

Just got my email! I am super excited! I wish I would have bought two...

I'm beyond shocked, I tried to return a saw to a Sears store, and major technical difficulties, store manager spoke on my behalf to IL main office and pleaded to send a gift card for return nightmare, The rep said she would, You think I ever got the gift card?

yeah, kind of disappointed that I picked up my tv tonight.......gee, when can i putin an order for the $300 Toshiba, i'll take a $100 for not getting that right now

Dear Mister yesidonoitall,

Thank you for participating in our exclusive SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM Member Black Friday Pre-Sale event. Unfortunately, the overwhelming demand for our 32-inch Seiki HDTV resulted in your order being canceled. We sincerely apologize. A cancellation email has already been sent, and any charges have been reversed for this order.

To help offset any inconvenience and demonstrate our commitment to you as a valued SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM member, we are adding $200 in free points (200,000 points) to your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM account. These points can be used immediately for any purchase at any Sears or Kmart location, including online, and are valid through 12/24.

Redeeming points is easy. All you need are your Member and PIN Numbers which are below.

Member Number: PIN Number:

I hope you are all lol ing.

If the TV ever went back in stock you could use the 100 bucks they gave you to bring it right back down to black friday prices

Got my points and used them today on a 32" Samsung that was on sale for $249, so brought it down to $149. Doesn't get better than that! Smart move by Sears as I both called and emailed their CS. They redeemed themselves, and I will continue to be their customer as long as they take care of me!

Anyone have issues picking up the 39" Seiki? Mine is still pending pickup email..

I didn't order at TV but I did order a garage door opener and some tools. They canceled my order as product was not available here. I used my SYWR

$10 BD reward coupon. Wonder if they will give that back to me?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014