Att uverse or Comcast Black Friday deals

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hey everyone. Quick question. I'm going to need to get new cable and Internet service within the next week or so. I just wanted to know if anyone saw any deals for Comcast or AT&T uverse for Black Friday. I live in the south Florida area. Thanks!

Member Summary

AFAIK, neither of them offer anything for Black Friday, since neither of them is a retailer.

With that logic, how come ING Direct or even Verizon do ? I think it is really upto the business to jump on that wagon ( or off the wagon depending on how you look at it)

Verizon has it on cell phones and stuff, which IS a retailer - but not on cable TV, of which it is a provider. I've never seen an ING Direct BF ad (truth be told, though, I've never looked for one, either.)

Good point on Verizon. Here is the link to ING's ad going live on Nov. 23

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014