• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
What are the best deals you have found on iTunes gift cards for Black Friday? The best I've seen is $15 off a $50 card at OfficeMax. Shoprite has a deal where you buy $100 worth and get a $20 store gift card, and I know there are similar deals at other stores. Is there anything comparable to the OfficeMax deal?

Of course, knowing OM, they'll probably have like 3 per store.

Here's a linkto the FW BF deals page, searching on iTunes.

Member Summary

Bill, I have noticed that Walgreens will give you a Walgreens $10 gift card when you buy a $30 multipack ( (3) $10 cards)

Here

At Toys R Us, you get a $15 iTunes Gift Card w/ Purchase of $50 iTunes Card

MartinMtz702 said:   At Toys R Us, you get a $15 iTunes Gift Card w/ Purchase of $50 iTunes CardThanks.. but that's basically $50 for $65 worth of gift cards, which is roughly a 23% discount. $35 for $50 is a 30% discount. Similarly, the WG deal is $30 for $40 of cards, a 25% discount.

Do you have a Sam's Club membership? If I remember correctly, they will have $100 Itunes cards for $80 on Friday.

Magnolia05 said:   Do you have a Sam's Club membership? If I remember correctly, they will have $100 Itunes cards for $80 on Friday.Only a 20% discount. OfficeMax is 30%.

billrubin said:   MartinMtz702 said:   At Toys R Us, you get a $15 iTunes Gift Card w/ Purchase of $50 iTunes CardThanks.. but that's basically $50 for $65 worth of gift cards, which is roughly a 23% discount. $35 for $50 is a 30% discount. Similarly, the WG deal is $30 for $40 of cards, a 25% discount.

I'm no math wiz but the Wags deal is $30 in iTunes gc's for $20 if you count the $10 gc's as cash. Isn't that closer to 33%? I think that's the best deal plus I'd rather have smaller denominations of cards too.

If you count the gift cards as cash then the whole thread is pointless, in that it is a discussion of how to obtain the best exchange rate between the cards and cash.

crhptic said:   If you count the gift cards as cash then the whole thread is pointless, in that it is a discussion of how to obtain the best exchange rate between the cards and cash.Agreed. I ended up getting 2 of them at OfficeMax. My son was there around 1am after going to Kohls with my wife and daughter. Absolutely no line.

But I don't think the thread was pointless. The answer was that there was nothing better than the OM deal. I wasn't sure when I posted it.

same here. was in and out in 6minutes. and 4 of those minutes was getting the credit card reader to work.

Limit 8 per person. the person before me got 7 Itunes gift cards, and 1 Visa card which was a save $15 on $100 visa git card.

At OfficeMax, you spend $35 to get $50 of iTunes cards.

At Walgreens, you spend $30 to get $30 of iTunes cards + a $10 Walgreens card. You use the Walgreens card to buy $10 worth of stuff.

The OfficeMax guy has $50 of iTunes cards for his $35. The Walgreens guy has $30 of iTunes cards and $10 of Walgreens stuff.

IMHO, the OfficeMax guy got the better deal.

MartinMtz702 said:   same here. was in and out in 6minutes. and 4 of those minutes was getting the credit card reader to work.

Limit 8 per person. the person before me got 7 Itunes gift cards, and 1 Visa card which was a save $15 on $100 visa git card.

Yes, he got me one of the $100 Visa cards as well. Wouldn't let him get a second of those. The OfficeMax nasty old lady cashier (different than the normal nasty old lady cashier they have) was going to have a very boring rest of the night compared to the employees at Old Navy and Best Buy nearby which had lines snaking around the store. I have no idea why they opened at midnight but it worked well for me since it saved me a trip down there this morning!

vietnankid said:   At OfficeMax, you spend $35 to get $50 of iTunes cards.

At Walgreens, you spend $30 to get $30 of iTunes cards + a $10 Walgreens card. You use the Walgreens card to buy $10 worth of stuff.

The OfficeMax guy has $50 of iTunes cards for his $35. The Walgreens guy has $30 of iTunes cards and $10 of Walgreens stuff.

IMHO, the OfficeMax guy got the better deal.

Yeah but this Walgreens guy doesn't have an Office Max closer than 50 miles

LetsGoMets1 said:   Yeah but this Walgreens guy doesn't have an Office Max closer than 50 milesFair point.. if OM is not an option, then WG was not bad.

Sams online still shows the discount on all the denomination. Anyone know if the others are still available?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014