Lowes BF Deals Live Online!

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
All the deals are now online.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great!. Thank you! Was able to get the porter cable oscillating saw for $69!

Alrighty, then. Got me a vac for store pickup, less 6% Ebates CB, and burned up an old merchandise credit that was growing old in my pocket. Wheeee.

Got the skil table saw $96 after tax! Ka-Ching.

Anyone know if the storage totes are good quality? Moving soon and we'll need to pack stuff away in the attic. sad when the thing i'm focused on is the least exciting item in teh sale.

NYBonk said:   Anyone know if the storage totes are good quality? Moving soon and we'll need to pack stuff away in the attic. sad when the thing i'm focused on is the least exciting item in teh sale.

Hi, Does someone know if Lowes 10% coupon be used online. I don't see a place to enter the code. Please help.
Nervermind figured out.

nice, free parcel post shipping on the items i bought.

NYBonk said:   Anyone know if the storage totes are good quality? Moving soon and we'll need to pack stuff away in the attic. sad when the thing i'm focused on is the least exciting item in teh sale.You're joking, right? At 2 for $6.48 don't expect much in quality or durability. I'd rather get the 54 quart containers ($4 ea) at Home Depot. Their lids will definitely keep out the dust.

kshell said:   NYBonk said:   Anyone know if the storage totes are good quality? Moving soon and we'll need to pack stuff away in the attic. sad when the thing i'm focused on is the least exciting item in teh sale.You're joking, right? At 2 for $6.48 don't expect much in quality or durability. I'd rather get the 54 quart containers ($4 ea) at Home Depot. Their lids will definitely keep out the dust.

LOL! You obviously have not purchased those 54 quart storage bins at HD recently. They ave not been $4 in years. The cheapest 54 quart storage they sell now are around $10 each on normal non-sale days. Occasionally they will offer them for around $7. Plus those $10 no-name 54 quart containers hd now stocks are very cheap and have lids taht don't fit wevey well.

cnIsfg said:   kshell said:   NYBonk said:   Anyone know if the storage totes are good quality? Moving soon and we'll need to pack stuff away in the attic. sad when the thing i'm focused on is the least exciting item in teh sale.You're joking, right? At 2 for $6.48 don't expect much in quality or durability. I'd rather get the 54 quart containers ($4 ea) at Home Depot. Their lids will definitely keep out the dust.

LOL! You obviously have not purchased those 54 quart storage bins at HD recently. They ave not been $4 in years. The cheapest 54 quart storage they sell now are around $10 each on normal non-sale days. Occasionally they will offer them for around $7. Plus those $10 no-name 54 quart containers hd now stocks are very cheap and have lids taht don't fit wevey well.
You, obviously, have not browsed Home Depot's BF advertisement, page 4. It's actually a 56-quart box by Sterilite.

Poohbee said:   Great!. Thank you! Was able to get the porter cable oscillating saw for $69!

Amazon has priced match this, so I picked one up from there (no tax). Great deal either way. Amazon's price was $100-130 for the past six months..

Killjoy1991 said:   Poohbee said:   Great!. Thank you! Was able to get the porter cable oscillating saw for $69!

Amazon has priced match this, so I picked one up from there (no tax). Great deal either way. Amazon's price was $100-130 for the past six months..

Yeah I saw that this morning that they price matched it.. But it's a little too late. I was able to get the saw for 10% plus I had a $20 gift card that wasn't used for years. so I got it for about 47 bucks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014