Rebate question. "Only one allowed..."

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Please accept my apologies if this has been answered in a FAQ or somewhere else. I looked but couldn't find an answer. Also, If this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry for that too.

Anyway...

I've noticed that the rebate forms from certain products, like AVG and McAfee, say something like:

"Only one rebate per qualifying purchase, and limit one rebate per promotion, per product version, per name, address, household or company." or "Limit ONE rebate per version of the Product per person"

The bold part is sorta confusing... Does it mean you can only submit a single rebate even if the rebate #s are different (at a different time)?

Thanks in advance.

MTIA

Garrie

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

garriew said:   
The bold part is sorta confusing... Does it mean you can only submit a single rebate even if the rebate #s are different (at a different time)?

Garrie

That's what the terms mean. In actual practice we found that these terms are enforced sometimes and sometimes not. You may be taking a chance buying 2.

Thanks for the information. Not worth chancing it to me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014