• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
drove to 3 stores for nothing today

Looking for the cheapest, 1080p 50-55" current deal. Don't care if it's smart since I have a Roku..

Best I have so far:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23153%3B+-+50%26%2334%3B... 26"&cp=1&lp=9

Any good deals for cyber Monday

Thanks!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tons of TVs left at walmarts - not sure what they had for BF...

Look up the TCL series on Amazon and the Hisense series on hhgreg. Lots of great deals to be had from chinese manufacturers which i suspect is driving the prices down. The TCL 240 mhz 55 inch led tv is around $699 without sale!Its ultraslim but no bells and whistles. Pretty good reviews as well. I have my eye on hisense k560dw. A 65 inch full led 240 mhz 3d that is priced around $1800. But not sold in us yet. Amazon says it will be instock Jan. When that happens all the current models will be dropping in price. Just intime for the superbowl.

rsuaver said:   tons of TVs left at walmarts - not sure what they had for BF...

missed the 60" vizio there... I also wanted the 55" $299 deal but They wouldn't PM other stores.. so much for "their ad is our ad "

soilderboy said:   Look up the TCL series on Amazon and the Hisense series on hhgreg. Lots of great deals to be had from chinese manufacturers which i suspect is driving the prices down. The TCL 240 mhz 55 inch led tv is around $699 without sale!Its ultraslim but no bells and whistles. Pretty good reviews as well. I have my eye on hisense k560dw. A 65 inch full led 240 mhz 3d that is priced around $1800. But not sold in us yet. Amazon says it will be instock Jan. When that happens all the current models will be dropping in price. Just intime for the superbowl.

i'd be happy with 120hz, non 3D. Just want something in the $300-350+ range like they had on BF

if you find something like that, let me know!

Saw 55" Samsung led for $599 at frys.

From Techbargains

Black Friday Deal. TigerDirect has the Sceptre X508BV-FHD 50" LCD HDTV for a low $399.99 Free Shipping after rebate. Tax in FL, GA, ID, IL, NC, SD, TX. This is about $210 less than the next reputable vendor. [Compare Prices]

1920x1080 @ 1080p; 3 HDMI; HD tuner

$150 rebate Exp 11/26/12

fwbuckeye said:   From Techbargains

Black Friday Deal. TigerDirect has the Sceptre X508BV-FHD 50" LCD HDTV for a low $399.99 Free Shipping after rebate. Tax in FL, GA, ID, IL, NC, SD, TX. This is about $210 less than the next reputable vendor. [Compare Prices]

1920x1080 @ 1080p; 3 HDMI; HD tuner

$150 rebate Exp 11/26/12

great price! TD rebates are actually reliable now, but AMEX gcs

good reviews besides TD ones? (they're from this week...)

This is 60Hz where as BB's tv set is 120 Hz

joonbuggy said:   Saw 55" Samsung led for $599 at frys.

they really have a 55 for 599? i see one on there ad they have a 55 for 699 but not 599

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014