Free ShopYourway reward points in your account

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
Similar to same as last time, check your shopyourway account and see some free points to spend on Kmart, Sears and LandsEnd.

I got $10 each in my account

http://www.shopyourway.com/

Member Summary

ShopYourway
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$5 here, but seems to be for B&M only.

Under my current points it states "Heads Up! You have 5000 points expiring on 12/3/2012"

11/28/2012 "5,000 points for being a valued member - Redeem points in Sears and Kmart"

$3 here, but cannot complain after so many weeks of receiving these promos.

niki4h said:   $5 here, but seems to be for B&M only.

Under my current points it states "Heads Up! You have 5000 points expiring on 12/3/2012"

11/28/2012 "5,000 points for being a valued member - Redeem points in Sears and Kmart"


Got the same one. $0.00 for online.

"I got a rock"

nothing for me

Same here. Need a $5ish thing to convince to go, and better be order-online-pickup-instore.

Thanks OP, otherwise I didn't know.

niki4h said:   $5 here, but seems to be for B&M only.

Under my current points it states "Heads Up! You have 5000 points expiring on 12/3/2012"

11/28/2012 "5,000 points for being a valued member - Redeem points in Sears and Kmart"

Thanks OP, I got $5.

faw169 said:   Same here. Need a $5ish thing to convince to go, and better be order-online-pickup-instore.

Thanks OP, otherwise I didn't know.

niki4h said:   $5 here, but seems to be for B&M only.

Under my current points it states "Heads Up! You have 5000 points expiring on 12/3/2012"

11/28/2012 "5,000 points for being a valued member - Redeem points in Sears and Kmart"

6000 points!

Thanks I got a $5 too !

The $5 now shows in points and can be used online. Also got an email notification.

3 bucks for me! whoo hoo!

I got $5

Grr. I just logged in to find I HAD $10 bonus. It expired 2 days ago. Sigh.

I really like the site, you know? Regardless of promotions. Those tags are super cool, I don't think even Amazon or eBay has them.

I can't figure out how to sort and find stuff on the site. I got $5, but frustrated trying to find something to buy. Suggestions? Thanks for any help!

cblue said:   I can't figure out how to sort and find stuff on the site. I got $5, but frustrated trying to find something to buy. Suggestions? Thanks for any help!

Just shop Sears.com, Kmart.com or LandsEnd.com. You enter and apply your rewards number at checkout.

They had ziploc vacuum bags (quart and gallon) for $2.50 on MyGofer but are OOS now:
http://www.mygofer.com/ziploc-vacuum-bag-refills-quart-12-bags/p...

I ordered a couple days ago and they only had the quart size in stock. I bought three and spent 26 cents cause I had some rewards from previous + the 5000 bonus points. Kmart was the only store fulfilling in-store pickup on these, so I got them last night. Pretty sweet deal getting them for practically free

and then I forgot to spend mine. D'oh!

wow, i got $5



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014