• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Check in your AMEX offers in OFFERS FOR YOU in your AMEX account

$10 back HSN.COMSHOPPING//Spend $10 or more, get $10 back EXPIRES02/28/2013

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The St. Jude's donation option appears to have been removed from the checkout page. If anyone knows a similar or replace... (more)

vapno (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 11:41a) |

Can anyone confirm that an authorized user can get an additional $10 back?

tomprc (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 12:16a) |

For those who haven't used their credits yet, looks like this got extended to 3/31/13.

jleh (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 6:54p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I cannot locate the "My Offers". I've seen the directions/description in the other threads, but cannot find it on any of my accounts. Do certain cards not have these? Mine are Blue & Hilton.

brooke789 said:   I cannot locate the "My Offers". I've seen the directions/description in the other threads, but cannot find it on any of my accounts. Do certain cards not have these? Mine are Blue & Hilton.

I found this offer under 1 of my 3 AMEX cards. If you go to this page:

Clearance

you will see that HSN has some $5 items which come out to $10 with shipping (+ tax).

make sure it is $10 or more

In for a Todd English cheese grater at $10.20 shipped, less 2.4% CB.

labboypro said:   In for a Todd English cheese grater at $10.20 shipped, less 2.4% CB.

Got AMEX thank you email in a couple of minutes. So, final checkout price is the key, as expected... go scoop up all those $5 + ship items linked by roy7736 above.

Worked for me for two bags for $12.45 including shipping -$10 back from AMEX so final price $2.45

I don't see this either. Where on the home page is this located? Mank thanks to anyone who can help.

Love the coupon, but the prices are so bad on most things.
Points for posting.

For people w. multiple AMEX cards -- the offer can only register once, so make sure you use the card you selected.

No free shipping?

brooke789 said:   I cannot locate the "My Offers". I've seen the directions/description in the other threads, but cannot find it on any of my accounts. Do certain cards not have these? Mine are Blue & Hilton.

I have Blue as well and could not find tab

I cannot find this offer at Pen Fed.

I cannot register at American Express...

"This Card is issued and serviced by PENTAGON FEDERAL ; and, therefore, cannot be registered on this site.
The American Express Blue Box on the card signifies the card is accepted at all American Express merchant locations.

Please visit http://www.penfed.org/amexsupport for online servicing."

AMEX is very good about giving the credits. I just got a $25 credit for shopping on Small Business Saturday.

Just saw other thread on more power from this credit goes to
dmbooth0310

1. Spend $10, get $10 back - AMEX Sync

-Log on to AmericanExpress.com and activate the $10 off $10 deal on the "Your Deals" tab.

Voila

2. Combine above deal with $20 off $40 purchase coupon, effectively $30 off $40 purchase

-Log on to AmericanExpress.com and activate the $10 off $10 deal on the "Your Deals" tab.
-Use coupon code 121363 to save $20 off your $40 purchase (new customers only)

Voila

cliffsgal said:   AMEX is very good about giving the credits. I just got a $25 credit for shopping on Small Business Saturday.

where did u shop?

rockdeal said:   where did u shop?

Ace Hardware. $25 credit received.

http://www.hsn.com/

you will see that HSN has some $5 items which come out to $10 with shipping (+ tax).

labboypro said:   In for a Todd English cheese grater at $10.20 shipped, less 2.4% CB.

I hope you read the user reviews - they were universally bad

Wow this is the worst site ever. Just spend 5 minutes looking for the add to cart or buy button, and couldn't find out. WTF

anyone tried buying a gift card?

Thanks OP but I can't find anything to buy. Even with this 10 off 10, their prices are way to high.

Worked from AMEX card account online...

I have an AMEX card but I don't see any deals listed either through the AMEX iOS app or through the website. Any ideas?

I checked my AMEX account, but don't see it listed in my account. Is this YMMV?

ultrasoul said:   anyone tried buying a gift card?

Not here, but I've used the AMEX Twitter and Facebook offers to buy gift cards other places and always got the credit.

bippie said:   labboypro said:   In for a Todd English cheese grater at $10.20 shipped, less 2.4% CB.

I hope you read the user reviews - they were universally bad

I got it for my 'Drawer-o-crap' at work, which I use as prizes/punishment for staff. It's free... which is the right price for me.

Thanks to dmbooth0310 for: 121363 ($20 off $40 first order). You enter the code on the final screen. Immediate email from AMEX - Thank You for using your Enrolled Card!‏

There is also a BankAmeriDeal for $10 off a $20 purchase, operating in the same fashion as the AMEX Sync deal. Log on to your Bank of America credit card website and activate it.

lokimoki said:   Thanks to dmbooth0310 for: 121363 ($20 off $40 first order). You enter the code on the final screen. Immediate email from AMEX - Thank You for using your Enrolled Card!‏
It doesn't work on multiple items even for a new customer.

Rules for Coupon 121363:
Coupon 121363 is a single item offer and is valid for new HSN customers only. This coupon is valid for $20 off your first HSN purchase of $40 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.com, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable and can only be used once by its recipient. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions or HSN Gift Cards. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 10/15/2012 - 1/31/2013. Coupon Expires on 1/31/2013 at 11:59 PM ET.

Here's a code to offset their exorbitant shipping costs: SPW99B6AB1139D94.

I tried this coupon for Wii game but not working -

mikejensen said:   lokimoki said:   Thanks to dmbooth0310 for: 121363 ($20 off $40 first order). You enter the code on the final screen. Immediate email from AMEX - Thank You for using your Enrolled Card!‏
It doesn't work on multiple items even for a new customer.

Rules for Coupon 121363:
Coupon 121363 is a single item offer and is valid for new HSN customers only. This coupon is valid for $20 off your first HSN purchase of $40 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.com, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable and can only be used once by its recipient. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions or HSN Gift Cards. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 10/15/2012 - 1/31/2013. Coupon Expires on 1/31/2013 at 11:59 PM ET.

It doesn't work on single item (>$40) either. I guess it has to be a regular price item. Also, none of the free shipping coupons (SPW99B6AB1139D94 or HSNHOLIDAYSHIP12) works. And yes, i'm a new customer.

Still can't find the "your deals" tab. Is this only for certain cards?

After looking at their catalog, this was the only worthy item I could find.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® Donations

The St. Jude's donation option appears to have been removed from the checkout page. If anyone knows a similar or replacement filler, please share!

Can anyone confirm that an authorized user can get an additional $10 back?

For those who haven't used their credits yet, looks like this got extended to 3/31/13.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014