SUBWAY Rewards Card Program Ending

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Just received this email. Not very cool Subway.

Now I gotta spend my 234 points that i have never redeemed while I still can.

We regret to inform you that effective December 1, 2012we will be discontinuing loading points for our SUBWAY®Rewards Card Program. While you will not be earning any morepoints for current purchases AFTER December 1, you can still redeem your current points for products until February 28, 2013.However, you will not be earning any more points for currentpurchases AFTER December 1.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just got that email too....very sad, will be getting less subway now. There going to lose a lot of business

Check out if it's JUST YOUR LOCAL FRANCHISEE who's bowing out (each one, worth one or a few stores, can elect to participate or not...) of the Subway Rewards program.

I've checked my email addy for which I've signed and the Subway Rewards official webpage (logging-in and all) and there's no mention of an ending to the program.

If your franchisee doesn't accept the Subway Rewards program, keep walking, there might be another store that does accept it down the road close by...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014