Samsung Dart changed to Huawei Prism!!

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Dear Friends,

Do you remember the deal about the $150 for Samsung Dart plus $100 refilling card?
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1236821/

Today, I received my phone.

But it is Hawei Prism instead of Samsung Dart.

I checked in my account, and it is amazing that it really shown I ordered Prism.

I clearly remember that I went to the Samsung Dart page via Fatwallet link as above, and put the order.

Is it a magic?

And I would like to return it, but Tmobile needs restocking fee.

Although it is cheap phone, I still want Samsung Dart?

How could I do now?

Big thanks in advance!

Member Summary

If you had checked you could have cancelled before they shipped. It's your mistake. Pay the restocking fee if you don't want the phone.

Thanks for your reply.

This is my mistake. I did not check my email and my account after I put the order.
It is a really good experience for me.

I just cannot imagine that I really went to the link of Samsung Dart.
why after I put the order, the order was changed?
Hope it is just a mistake.

The phone is only $50, I do not want to pay 25 for restock.

I will keep it, although it is trash.

wxmwqr said:   Although it is cheap phone, I still want Samsung Dart?
Why? The Prism will run CM7 and has a better display than the Dart. I haven't used either phone, but the Prism looks better on paper. Unless you really want to see the Samsung name on your $50 phone, it seems like you would be better off with the Prism.

Prism               Dart
3.50" TFT LCD	    3.14" TFT LCD
320 x 480 pixels    240 x 320 pixels
165 ppi             127 ppi
512 MB RAM          384 MB RAM
1400 mAh battery    1200 mAh battery

Even other bad phones make the Dart's hardware look bad.

wxmwqr said:   I will keep it, although it is trash.
And the Dart isn't? All of the Prism's specs are the same or better than the Dart's. I think you just want to have the Samsung name on your "trash" phone.

I am using it now.

The sound of Prism is really bad and weak. (maybe just for my phone!)

Even I used the speaker with the max volume, the sound still weak!

kshell said:   If you had checked you could have cancelled before they shipped. It's your mistake. Pay the restocking fee if you don't want the phone.

I love how logic in this world has shifted to where a corporate giant now has the right to force you to respond to their breaches of contract... And that you consider it valid that a restocking fee is warranted.

I got a Prism but chose a Dart too. Thinking the cart got overloaded, or they ran out and did a change afterwards. Remember the Rocket debacle? Getting that Groundhog Day feeling.

In Realville we call customer service and demand all return costs be waived, followed by a chargeback if denied. Sanity, ahhh.

Sorry about that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014