• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
The price went to $95 for a while. Just wanted to mention that the sale price is back to $79.99.

Original post: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241672/

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought these for $60 a piece twice in the last 3 months. If you're not in a hurry to get one, these go on sale for $60 once in a while.

getafix said:   I bought these for $60 a piece twice in the last 3 months. If you're not in a hurry to get one, these go on sale for $60 once in a while.

Once is right… maybe they were pricematching?

I'm using one of these right now. It's amazing. Boots up, and I'm on the internet in less than 10 seconds.

I've seen it $60 2x, once native price, once with coupon. I got in on Staples with a coupon, couldn't bring myself to buy a second. Now i have not-buyers remorse LOL.

It's a nice drive, love the 2.5-3.5 adapter, far better than the Intel one. I've not looked at the Samsung 830 one (although i bought 2 last month, sitting unopened). The Kingston mount is nice looking anodized Aluminum, and just big enough. Intel throws in a stamped piece that is near the footprint of a full 3.5" drive. Maybe that was to allow throwing it in a 3.5" carrier for a Raid enclosure, but it's centered, so it would never work. My Intel 320 sticks out of my Antec 900 mounting bays. My Kingston is tucked away nice and neat and makes for far better cable management. And the Kingston is offset so it almost looks as if it 'could' go in a drive tray for a RAID enclosure.

Decent find OP!

...showing just under $90 now for me.

Snagged two at the $60 no coupon Amazon sale. Have not installed them yet. Not sure I would consider $80 a deal when you can get a Samsung for that price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.