rated:

. (151.07kB)
Disclaimer

. (16.46kB)
Disclaimer

. (86.18kB)
Disclaimer
New Years Day Sale - January 01, 2013

Our annual 50% Off Clothing Sale at all 33 SE MICHIGAN Salvation Army Thrift Store locations. Doors open at 7:00 am. All clothing will be 50% Off, other specials will be announced throughout the day.

Southeast Michigan Salvation Army Thrift Stores Locations

Member Summary

Salvation Army (90.14kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer

I don't know about this store, but the local stores in L.A. have some great finds.

One of the stores I used to go to did $1 Saturdays, where everything is just $1 each. Got some pretty nice appliances during that time.

new been to sal army b4. Please explain examples of great deals, good deals, and typical deals. Thanks in ADvance
[shingOnAStar;17400456]One of the stores I used to go to did $1 Saturdays, where everything is just $1 each. Got some pretty nice appliances during that time.

I've gotten brand new with tags Joseph Abboud ties for $3, BNWT Ralph Lauren Jacket (MSRP $380) for $18. That's just recently, i'm sure i could think of more.

imsparty said:   new been to sal army b4. Please explain examples of great deals, good deals, and typical deals. Thanks in ADvance
[shingOnAStar;17400456]One of the stores I used to go to did $1 Saturdays, where everything is just $1 each. Got some pretty nice appliances during that time.

Stuff that was really cheep, Stuff that was somewhat cheep, and Stuff that was average priced.
You would be better off going, and having your first thrift store experience. Every day is different. That is the point of a thrift store.

Ours locally have Wed as half off the ticket day excluding the newest color. Their prices are good even full price on most things. I love to go

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014