• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'm not sure if they want me to print the email that shows the purchase of my t-fal or the packing slip that says proof of purchase. As soon as I get this info I'm ready to mail. TIA

Member Summary

Anyone??? I dont want to send the worng one and lose my discount

Jlovey2 said:   Anyone??? I dont want to send the worng one and lose my discount

I highly doubt anyone here works for their rebate processing company. If you have a question about a rebate...call the people who process them.

Jlovey2 said:   I'm not sure if they want me to print the email that shows the purchase of my t-fal or the packing slip that says proof of purchase. As soon as I get this info I'm ready to mail. TIA

FYI, if you are in doubt, you can send BOTH (order confirmation email and packing slip). I just send the ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL, I circle the item and the date purchased (NOT SHIP DATE!). That is the problem with packing slips, they usually don't show the price paid or the ORDER date and rebates go by order date, not ship date.

Thanks I was thinking if I didnt hear I'd send both. I just wanted to know what most sent as I've never done a rebate on an internet buy before

Hi, did anyone ever get their rebate on the pans. I have not and I am wondering if I should call someone to check. thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014