How to convert Best buy gift card to Amazon?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
I have best buy gift cards that I want to convert to Amazon.com gift cards so I can buy TV from Amazon. Please guide how to do this?

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post to, if not please tell me where to post?

Thanks in advance.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Best Buy stores, in the computer dept, sell Amazon Kindle gift cards, for $25 and $50. You can pay for them with BB gift cards. The Kindle cards are good on anything at Amazon.

Can you add the Kindle GCs to you Amazon gift card balance or must you make a purchase with the Kindle GCs?
Thanks!!!

alanmax said:   Can you add the Kindle GCs to you Amazon gift card balance or must you make a purchase with the Kindle GCs?
Thanks!!!

They are just regular GCs.

wiredspider said:   alanmax said:   Can you add the Kindle GCs to you Amazon gift card balance or must you make a purchase with the Kindle GCs?
Thanks!!!

They are just regular GCs.


Which means that you add them to your Amazon GC balance just like any other regular Amazon GC.

I had 2 AMEX cards with $20 off $200 Best Buy offers on them (expiring 12/31)....just used them each to purchase $200 worth of Amazon Kindle gift cards at Best Buy....like getting 10% off at Amazon....and I think I earned Best Buy RewardZone points on the purchases as well. Nice of Best Buy to help me shop their competition.

Can Best Buy store credit be used to buy Amazon GC or any others? how about phone cards?

sportsfan64 said:   Best Buy stores, in the computer dept, sell Amazon Kindle gift cards, for $25 and $50. You can pay for them with BB gift cards. The Kindle cards are good on anything at Amazon.

Now the question remains... if you shop Amazon through CashBack/rewards site (I know of only one legitimate one that exists for general Amazon purchases), do they pay it out for purchases made with gift cards? I know that they don't offer affiliates commissions on digital content, so it certainly conceivable that they don't.

Excellent...I have $150 in Best Buy reward zone certificates coming to me in a couple weeks. I will use them to buy Amazon gift cards!! I remember I used them to buy iTunes gift cards last time so this should totally work!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014