BOA has cashback on Startbucks and staples

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
BOA has CashBack on Startbucks(25%) and Staples(10%).

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cash Back
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

so this is supposed to be a bankamerideal?
please provide more info. When I login (checking and savings only), I see neither. When my wife logs in (checking, savings, and cashrewards Visa), she see neither as well.

I see Starbucks, Redbox, and a couple more but no Staples.

i read it and i think its based upon your past purchases....

Nothing in mine, just DirectTV, Redbox, and some other junk.

I am unsure of how anyone can actually bak with them. i went in to open a checking account and they had to close down to drive through in order to get someone to help me. I waited nearly 15 minutes (not bad) to tell them I wanted a checking account. Upon stating the application they bombarded me with questions about everything - current checking accounts. My balance. How much do i deposit a week. Savings acounts? Money Market? How much in those? Mortgage? What is your interest rate? Wow that is high. Who it it with? Oh, they are a bad bank we can beat them. do you use credit cards? What kind. Interest rates? We can beat that...... WAIT A MINUTE! All I want is a simple checking account to see how the bank is and establish a relationship. I feel like I was being molested by the bad uncle after being given a beer at the age of five.

Good God I had to get up and walk out. And al those people who were in the drive through? They were left - literaly sitting in their cars until they decided to come inside and see what was happening. And to also think - some of their products don't allow you to come inside and see a teller or talk to anyone. Want to see or have the option to see a teller? Deposit a super large amount of cash with us or pay a monthly fee and you can have that option.

Is this customer service or are the customers just a bad distraction ?\

Bankamerideals are always ymmv

zapy said:   I am unsure of how anyone can actually bak with them. i went in to open a checking account and they had to close down to drive through in order to get someone to help me. I waited nearly 15 minutes (not bad) to tell them I wanted a checking account. Upon stating the application they bombarded me with questions about everything - current checking accounts. My balance. How much do i deposit a week. Savings acounts? Money Market? How much in those? Mortgage? What is your interest rate? Wow that is high. Who it it with? Oh, they are a bad bank we can beat them. do you use credit cards? What kind. Interest rates? We can beat that...... WAIT A MINUTE! All I want is a simple checking account to see how the bank is and establish a relationship. I feel like I was being molested by the bad uncle after being given a beer at the age of five.

Good God I had to get up and walk out. And al those people who were in the drive through? They were left - literaly sitting in their cars until they decided to come inside and see what was happening. And to also think - some of their products don't allow you to come inside and see a teller or talk to anyone. Want to see or have the option to see a teller? Deposit a super large amount of cash with us or pay a monthly fee and you can have that option.

Is this customer service or are the customers just a bad distraction ?

red

ArbitraryChicken said:   I see Starbucks, Redbox, and a couple more but no Staples.

Also.. no Startbucks...

zapy said:   I am unsure of how anyone can actually bak with them.Each branch is different, just like any other retail chain. Some times you will get great service, and sometimes it will astonish you how terrible it is. All in all I have had a great relationship with BOA. But then again I one of those who "deposit a super large amount of cash" with them, so that may make the difference.

No Staples, but did see startbucks in my BoA. OP - Please put in YMMV in the title.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014