Microcenter $15 and under free Email Coupon

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Check your email or spam folder if you signed up for Micro Center News letter,

"FREE ANY ONE OF 2000 ITEMS WORTH $15 AND UNDER" At the store only, not available for online use

Of course this is for those with a store in their area.

http://microcenter.com/site/stores/default.aspx

NOTE!!! You have only one opportunity to print.
Make sure your printer is on and ready with paper.
COUPON IS VALID UNTIL 01/13/13 FOR IN-STORE TRANSACTIONS ONLY. ELECTRONIC VERSIONS ARE NOT VALID / LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER / HOUSEHOLD

Member Summary

Microcenter
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shoot I deleted the email without reading, get too many emails from them!

Any ideas how to trigger that email? will it work for new subscribers?

I think I received something like that last week, but the catch was you have to buy $50 or $100 worth of stuff to redeem that..so I deleted it. not sure if you are talking about the same coupon

I can't even find the coupon and I've been on the Microcenter mailing list since it started!

Wondering if they have this localized to areas around particular stores? Curious which stores those who received the email live near, as I too have been on the list forever and did not get this email.

There are localized mailings and email offers. My mother received a mail coupon for up to $20 free/off anything a month ago, I received the up to $15 offer a couple of weeks ago. Both of our offers were for the Yonkers store only and mentioned to they were targeted to people in the Yonkers/Westchester area (we both live a little more than a mile from Yonkers.

(Now, why isn't there a way to delete your post when, somehow, it goes up twice?)

Mine came on an email account I rarely use; not the one I use when shopping there. My expiration is Jan 6, not the 13th.

didn't get it. can someone post the pdf here?

i couldn't find it, does anyone know the subject of the email.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014