• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Looking for Opinions on this:

Dell has the Mitsubishi 82" DLP TV WD-82C12 for $1449 + tax, with free shipping LINK

Combine this with:

1. Cash Back site of your choice. Discover Card is 5% = $75.45

2. AMEX $150 credit. I signed up but have not used it yet. You can no longer sign up, MORE INFO.

3. Dell Advantage Loyalty Program 10% back in promo egiftcards. Free to sign up. LINK

4. Buy one $500 and one $400 Egift card and get $90 + $75 promo card. MORE INFO

5. Pay $900 with gift cards and balance with AMEX

Math:

$1,449.00 TV + $90.56 MA Tax - $75.45 (5% Cash Back) - $150 AMEX Credit - $144.90 (Dell Advantage 10% back) - $165 (egift card promo) = $1004.10

Google Shopping shows the next lowest price is $1540: LINK

Member Summary

WD-82C12
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

Setup in a corner
Thanks flowindex
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You will need to combine the two giftcard at www.dell.com/giftcards for this to work.

I currently have a 47" LCD. I wanted to see how the 82" screen would compare in size so I googled it. If you are interested look HERE

Since Mitsubishi has stopped making DLPs, prices will drop even lower to finally get rid of them.

I have a 73 inch and the 82 inch. There is a difference in the offered models with these lower prices. Some have less than the 16 speakers and some have less ports for hookups. The 82 is fantastic as is the 73. They are large, heavy and slope in the rear. Make sure you have a HD stand as they do not hang on a wall.......

The C model is the bottom end junk model
Look at the higher end models before you buy

flowindex said:   You will need to combine the two giftcard at www.dell.com/giftcards for this to work.

I currently have a 47" LCD. I wanted to see how the 82" screen would compare in size so I googled it. If you are interested look HERE

I have a projector... 132 inch diagonal picture with 7.1 surround sound. Stopped going to sport games because the picture was better than being at the game! Projector and sound set up paid for it self in one year of savings from tickets, parking, snacks, restaurants, etc. (Actually, fatwallet credit card zero-interest free money making 2-3% interest in a bank many years ago actually more than paid for the set up!! But that's another story.) Plus my friends come over and its a party every game!

Go Panasonic... best projectors for the money.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014