• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Not sure if this is taboo to ask on here (maybe Fatwallet could take a hint and create one), but I was looking for someplace devoted to deals on digital content. Music, movies, magazines, apps, games, etc. I see it peppered in the hot deals forum occasionally, but I think with so many people using digital content these days, there should be a centralized location for it.

Member Summary

huh ? They are posted in "Hot Deals" and "Free Stuff" as they come up and are judged on (as they should be) by the same criteria as any other deal/useful freebie.

Having a separate forum would be about as useful as a forum dedicated to Hello Kitty items.

I'm pretty sure digital content is more universal than Hello Kitty items. I'm sure somewhere on the web, there's a site devoted to daily deals on digital content (as there should be).

I think it's not a bad idea. I jumped on the christmas ones but, I was searching every few hours for other deal and caught them.

Rob9874 said:    I'm sure somewhere on the web, there's a site devoted to daily deals on digital content (as there should be).

Ok then..start searching.

respdoc said:   Rob9874 said:    I'm sure somewhere on the web, there's a site devoted to daily deals on digital content (as there should be).

Resp doc are you ever in a happy mood?

Jlovey2 said:   respdoc said:   Rob9874 said:    I'm sure somewhere on the web, there's a site devoted to daily deals on digital content (as there should be).

Usually. Is there ever a time where you don't require spoonfeeding ?

respdoc said:   

Usually. Is there ever a time where you don't require spoonfeeding ?

Welcome to the World 2.0 where everyone is entitled to be spoonfed information and they need "specialized" deal sites for their digital content.

Maybe it's just me but every Digital "deal" I've ever seen has been for utter crap and/or way overpriced to begin with.

Jlovey2 said:   respdoc said:   Rob9874 said:    I'm sure somewhere on the web, there's a site devoted to daily deals on digital content (as there should be).

Actually I have a real life and I dont spend countless hours insulting people over and over on threads. Sorry your such an unhappy person.

Jlovey2 said:   Jlovey2 said:   respdoc said:   Rob9874 said:    I'm sure somewhere on the web, there's a site devoted to daily deals on digital content (as there should be).

Actually I have a real life and I dont spend countless hours insulting people over and over on threads. Sorry your such an unhappy person.

Sorry you have difficulty reading or even quoting correctly. On top of the spoonfeeding requirement, not the best combination.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014