• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Check you inbox.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Just got another email saying that the previous one (asking for $29) was a mistake.

SUB (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 9:00a) |

On 12/31 I got an email saying I waas set to expire on 12/31/2012 despite taking advantage of the RUNNER code. When I l... (more)

davidmyles (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 10:52a) |

Was this offered to you after the 1 month free trail period?

TIA!

eh82 (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 2:41p) |

Got it too.

woo-hoo....Last year's AMEX Gift Chain keeps on giving.

Got my email today. But it appears there are less retailers working with them? Why are some "grayed-out" on their website? Aside from Newegg, what else do you use them for?

got it i just receive a email whit the info ,perfect time almost my expired on the 26..

I had already cancelled my account and renewed for another free year + 3 months using the info in this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1245404/

Have not received any emails from Shoprunner about an extension but after seeing this thread, I logged in and my account has been extended an additional year!

Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 3/19/2015 unless you set your membership to 'automatically renew'.

ShadowedBlade said:   I had already cancelled my account and renewed for another free year + 3 months using the info in this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1245404/

Have not received any emails from Shoprunner about an extension but after seeing this thread, I logged in and my account has been extended an additional year!

Your Shoprunner membership is set to 'do not renew' and will expire on 3/19/2015 unless you set your membership to 'automatically renew'.

I was too lazy to do the promotion, but got 1 year extension to 2014..

ShadowedBlade said:   I had already cancelled my account and renewed for another free year + 3 months using the info in this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1245404/

Same here.

Same here - got 1 more year without any notice on top of last deal.

Not here

I did the cancel renew and got extended till 2/2014. I had done the 3 months extension but the second time didn't work.

I also cancelled an re-registered the same email id with Shop Runner using the code RUNNER, I got free membership till 12/20/2013. With Shoprunner auto upgrade to current members I got one more year which extended my membership till 12/20/2014. Added my email id to Shoprunner centeral which extended the membership for another 90 days.
totally now I have free Shoprunner membership till 3/20/15.

Thanks fatwallet and the members.

I recently cancelled and re-joined and I did not get the extension. For another data point: I only used the service once during the year I had it.

Got mine too.

Wow, no email, but signed in and extended another year! Cool! 3/2015 for me now too.

I got the email today, but my wife has not. I wonder how this is being handed out. I probably only used it 5-6 times this year at Newegg and Eastern Mountain Sports.

another year for me.

Same here, now till 03/19/2015

Got it too.. very useful to me as I order a lot from Newegg. It's eliminated the stupid Mail Innovations shipping Newegg added for their free shipping... 2 weeks to get stuff that ships from CA to PA.. now i'm guaranteed no more than 2 days.

Also, free delivery from Dominos.

Using Shoprunner for me from Newegg only took 6 days.

Looks like I must have done the free 3 month extension as mine now expires in early April. I did not get the 1 year extension but I used FW link a few weeks ago to create a free 1 year account using a different email so one in the same.

I had my account set to not renew and just signed into my account to find that it had been extended to January 2014 without any action on my part. You may want to check your account whether you got an email or not to see if they automatically renewed you.

I had signed up recently for 1 year free membership. I just logged in to my account. My account is not extended by another year. It still expires on december 2013. What to do to get the extra one year that you guys are getting?

sg94ahpw said:   I had signed up recently for 1 year free membership. I just logged in to my account. My account is not extended by another year. It still expires on december 2013. What to do to get the extra one year that you guys are getting?
You must have missed the YMMV part.

VicVinegar said:   I got the email today, but my wife has not. I wonder how this is being handed out. I probably only used it 5-6 times this year at Newegg and Eastern Mountain Sports.

Wife got her email today.

Just got the e-mail tonight - extended another year..

Strange - I got the email about extending the extra year for free and a bit later received an email saying I qualified for a $29 extension for a year. Since I had opened another account using the aforementioned free-year code, looks like I have two Shoprunner accounts this year.

Just got another email saying that the previous one (asking for $29) was a mistake.

On 12/31 I got an email saying I waas set to expire on 12/31/2012 despite taking advantage of the RUNNER code. When I logged in to see what was up it showed 3/20/2015.

Today I get an email "We Made a Mistake" emailing you with the $29 offer so we have extended your mempership 12 months. (explaining the 2015 instead of 2014)

Nice...

Was this offered to you after the 1 month free trail period?

TIA!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014