• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
This site ( FLXEDIT ) is advertising on Fatwallet and Slickdeals but the price is too low to be true for this TV:

http://flxedit.com/products/Samsung-UN60ES7100-60%22-3D-LED-HDTV...

This TV still sells for $2500 at Amazon.com

Samsung UN60ES7100 60" 3D LED HDTV 1080p 240Hz Smart TV W/ 4 Pairs 3D Glasses
Product Description
Manufacturer: Samsung
Mfg Part#: UN60ES7100FXZA
UPC: 036725237223
UPC 14: 00036725237223
Factory Sealed - Brand New - Not Refurbished

A quick google search of the sellers does not turn up much information. Yahoo answers about the credibility of the seller is really bad. There are however some good reviews if you dig deep enough but I was wondering if they are put up by employees.

Does anyone here have had good experience with this seller?

Member Summary

Site doesn't look like anyplace I'd personally trust...

MJSid said:   This site ( FLXEDIT ) is advertising on Fatwallet

and where is this advertised ??

If it sounds too good to be true.....

its a trap! stay away!

i bought this tv during black friday from Amazon. the price was $2000 new through Amazon. i researched a lot of companies selling these items. this type of company sells you refurbished units and makes you agree to some third party warranty agreements (not squaretrade). they are pushy and if you don't agree they cancel your order. some people say the item is new others say refurbished. they are just too much of a nightmare to trust. do yourself a favor and look for some like new or good condition tv's through Amazon. better deals and better warranties you can purchase through squaretrade.

Oddly enough, that yahoo answer was deleted. As if the company was reading this thread and then reported the yahoo answer to yahoo and had it removed. Anyone see it mind paraphrasing? Not because yahoo answers is the gold standard for consumer whistleblowing, but because I don't like bully companies hiding their dirt.

Interesting how the whois for that site goes to a Security company.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014