• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'm looking for a site that has printable grocery coupons that requires no software downloads to print. Everyplace I look now requires to you to download "printer software" that for all I know puts spyware on my computer... so is there ANYPLACE that just lets me print and go?

Member Summary

Electronifan said:   I'm looking for a site that has printable grocery coupons that requires no software downloads to print. Everyplace I look now requires to you to download "printer software" that for all I know puts spyware on my computer... so is there ANYPLACE that just lets me print and go?

to be honest, with the exception of just a very few coupons here and there that get posted as a PDF type scan, it's in your best interest to install the software from KNOWN AND REPUTABLE coupon sites like coupons.com, Bricks, Red Plum and SmartSource.

If you are serious about using internet coupons, that is indeed the "price" you have to pay. I've been using these coupon sites for years now and can't say I've had any problem with spyware. It has saved me $100's in the various offers I've printed out in that time.

Do you get more pop-up ad's or pop-over ad's than you used to? Because I know a lot of bloatware type software is there to put more ad's in your browsing. You'll see virtual popups, pop-overs, bars, all sorts of stuff... it could be any number of things... but they make money advertising to you. Or worse tey they stalk your internet habits and sell the data.

Electronifan said:   Do you get more pop-up ad's or pop-over ad's than you used to? Because I know a lot of bloatware type software is there to put more ad's in your browsing. You'll see virtual popups, pop-overs, bars, all sorts of stuff... it could be any number of things... but they make money advertising to you. Or worse tey they stalk your internet habits and sell the data.

no, no issues you descibe. if you have your pop up blockers enabled, they don't appear. I don't allow any program to "install" their browser or address bar or anything like that.

To be honest, I think people's concerns, such as your own, tend to be overblown if you are using the sites I listed. you generally have to be more concerned with the FB coupon apps that can very well start publishing posts on your facebook wall, advertising to your friends, etc. which is why many people create a "dummy" fb account to use just for coupons and offers.

Electronifan said:   that for all I know puts spyware on my computer...

If people would actually bother to read and look into things for themselves, they'd know otherwise.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1117489/m1620930...

lordoffire said:   Electronifan said:   that for all I know puts spyware on my computer...

If people would actually bother to read and look into things for themselves, they'd know otherwise.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1117489/m1620930...

Those all still require software installs though.

Electronifan said:   Those all still require software installs though.

WHAT YOU WANT DOES NOT EXIST, UNLESS THEY ARE PUBLICLY RELEASED STORE COUPONS
(well, it does, but it's illegal)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014