free pageplus cellular activation

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
i know they have cheap ones on eBay and kittywireless had free specials. FREE AND INSTANT ONLINE
http://www.exclusivecellular.com/free-pageplus-activation.html

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Op, I am not sure whether you used this service but I tried to activate my phone using this site 3 months back. Nope, it... (more)

skylimit (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 11:41p) |

At what point did you pay? I activated for free with no issues.

miserly (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 8:38a) |

When I put in my data and pushed "activate" it threw me into a paypal authorization screen looking for $.99, $.99 cent i... (more)

tominct (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 1:21p) |

it's also free directly with pageplus

skh12 said:   it's also free directly with pageplus
Only if you port your number

What's the big deal about free activation for Pageplus? If you go with T-Mobile pay $0.99 for their SIM / activation kit and they throw in $3.44 air time. Shipping is free.

kshell said:   What's the big deal about free activation for Pageplus? If you go with T-Mobile pay $0.99 for their SIM / activation kit and they throw in $3.44 air time. Shipping is free.

$80/2000 minutes on Verizon network is the big deal. Btw, with free activation, you also get $2 credit on the account.

miserly said:   skh12 said:   it's also free directly with pageplus

Nope. Free if you call or chat online.

Verizon has better coverage than Tmobile. No tmobile signal where I live or vicinity.

miserly said:   kshell said:   What's the big deal about free activation for Pageplus? If you go with T-Mobile pay $0.99 for their SIM / activation kit and they throw in $3.44 air time. Shipping is free.

$80/2000 minutes on Verizon network is the big deal. Btw, with free activation, you also get $2 credit on the account.
That's way more than the TM's no contract 4g plans. Unlimited talk and text is $50/month. Unlimited talk, text, and web is $70/month.

kshell said:   miserly said:   kshell said:   What's the big deal about free activation for Pageplus? If you go with T-Mobile pay $0.99 for their SIM / activation kit and they throw in $3.44 air time. Shipping is free.

That's way more than the TM's no contract 4g plans. Unlimited talk and text is $50/month. Unlimited talk, text, and web is $70/month.

It's $80 for 2000 minutes. Not $80 per month for up to 2000 minutes.

c3 said:   miserly said:   skh12 said:   it's also free directly with pageplus

Nope. Free if you call or chat online.

Did not know that. Thanks.

I've activated a couple of phones recently. Online chat was superb. They answered right away and activation was free. Also, they gave me $2 credit. Compared with the 30-45' hold time in previous years, chat was amazing.

satchelsofgold said:   kshell said:   miserly said:   kshell said:   What's the big deal about free activation for Pageplus? If you go with T-Mobile pay $0.99 for their SIM / activation kit and they throw in $3.44 air time. Shipping is free.

All regular per minute cards expire in 120 days. But I believe the $80 is good for one year. This and Verizon network, you can't beat it.

yup. so ppc is $80/2000 min for 1 year with $10 @120 days thereafter and unused minutes rollover first in first out.
t-mo is $100/1000 min for 1 year with $10 @ 1 year (i could be wrong) and unused minutes rollover first in first out. if usage is less than 1000 min/year, t-mo may be cheaper. if more than 1000 min, than ppc seems to be the way to go.
i have personally found verizon to be better in my location. ymmv.

satchelsofgold said:   kshell said:   miserly said:   kshell said:   What's the big deal about free activation for Pageplus? If you go with T-Mobile pay $0.99 for their SIM / activation kit and they throw in $3.44 air time. Shipping is free.

OK. You're referring to the voice-only plan.

yes. we're talking about pay as you go plan, not monthly prepaid plans with data.

I activated my HTC One V from the recent deals on PP for free, just called them and gave them the ESN. Barely any wait when I called.

wiredspider said:   I activated my HTC One V from the recent deals on PP for free, just called them and gave them the ESN. Barely any wait when I called.
No flashing, just call with meid to activate virgin HTC one on pp?

miserly said:   wiredspider said:   I activated my HTC One V from the recent deals on PP for free, just called them and gave them the ESN. Barely any wait when I called.

If you have a Verizon Phone then yes no flashing. This was likely a Virgin/Sprint phone so it would need to be flashed.

HappyGuy said:   miserly said:   wiredspider said:   I activated my HTC One V from the recent deals on PP for free, just called them and gave them the ESN. Barely any wait when I called.

If you have a Verizon Phone then yes no flashing. This was likely a Virgin/Sprint phone so it would need to be flashed.

Yea, had to flash it after they gave me the digits.

Hello,
I have a simple question.

Are you saying with the Virgin Mobile htc one v phone. $80/2000 minutes on Verizon network.

Then you need to cough up 10 dollars every 90 days.

Thanks.

you need to cough up $10/120 days, or start with $80/2,000 min/365 days and renew with $10/120 days if you are a low minute user.

wiredspider said:   HappyGuy said:   miserly said:   wiredspider said:   I activated my HTC One V from the recent deals on PP for free, just called them and gave them the ESN. Barely any wait when I called.

Yea, had to flash it after they gave me the digits.

Who gave you the digits?? How exactly did u get the flashing process done??

greenearth said:   
Who gave you the digits?? How exactly did u get the flashing process done??

The PP CSR, they give you a phone number and a MDN.

There is a YouTube video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgbfvoBdUrI on flashing it, there are also post on other forums that walk you though it, but not sure if we can link to those.

Op, I am not sure whether you used this service but I tried to activate my phone using this site 3 months back. Nope, it didn't work. So I reported the issue to Paypal(which I used for payment). After 10 days Paypal refunded my 99 cents (even though the amt is small I reported it since I felt I was cheated). Since I was not sure on what exclusivecellular.com internally did with my activation request, I called the Page Plus Customer Service directly to see what happened to my IMEI number. They said it was never attempted to activate. The guy asked whether I want to activate over the phone itself. He said it's free if I do it right a way during that call itself. I did and got activated for free with $2.00 free credit to account.

Just FYI, below is the text I copied from my Paypal report.
------
I bought the Page Plus phone activation service from this seller at http://www.exclusivecellular.com/free-pageplus-activation.html. They promised the instant activation. They also mentioned on the site as "After clicking (activate), your information will be submitted into our queue, and as soon as your activation has been completed we will send a confirmation page to your e-mail address you submit". But even after 4 hrs the phone is not activated and I didn't receive any confirmation email. So I went to their contact page and submitted a request asking for the status. No response. They don't have any contact phone number to call. Then even after 6 hrs no response. So I ended up contacting the Page Plus Cellular Company directly and activated the phone. So I want the refund of my money paid since this seller didn't do the service they promised on-time. "Instant Activation" is the bait this seller did throw. Since I needed my phone activation ASAP I bought this seller's service. 6 hrs+ is not "Instant Activation".
-------

At what point did you pay? I activated for free with no issues.

When I put in my data and pushed "activate" it threw me into a paypal authorization screen looking for $.99, $.99 cent is not free so this is either bait and switch or phishing, both unethical / illegal practices so I cancelled out. Suggest this be considered dead and the vendor flagged.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014