• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Smith & Wesson continued this rebate to active, retired and disbaled U.S. Military or Reservists...

This is for the purchase of new M&P rifle, new M&P pistol, and new revolver. Rebates vary by type of firearm purchased.

Thank you all for your service...

Link to rebate site here...

Member Summary

Title18 USC Part 1 Chapter 33 Section 701. It is illegal, and punishable with fines and imprisonment, to copy a military identification.

Take the rebate, lose your liberty, and right to bear arms.

They give you two ways to claim, but only one is legal: orders ONLY. Do not use copy of I'D Card.

And, guess what: historically (1-40 years in past), some orders have SSN.

Kind of hard to do orders when your retired don't you think? I've never heard of this law and I think you are over reacting! How in the world are you going to lose your liberty and rights by making a copy of an ID card? Are you wearing an aluminum hat by any chance?

roborankfrank said:   Title18 USC Part 1 Chapter 33 Section 701. It is illegal, and punishable with fines and imprisonment, to copy a military identification.

They give you two ways to claim, but only one is legal: orders ONLY. Do not use copy of I'D Card.

DirtRat: If you are retired, you would be looking at retirement orders, and no one loses those.

Or for most, pocket orders.

I cited United States Code. (Federal Law).

So, no, I don't wear an aluminum hat.

But, if you don't believe, Google works well. There are multiple sources available for USC.

And why would government employees know? Because Hotels used to use the I'D to verify eligibility for gov rate and tax exemption. About 2009, they published articles in lots of paper to get the message out.

roborankfrank said:   Title18 USC Part 1 Chapter 33 Section 701. It is illegal, and punishable with fines and imprisonment, to copy a military identification.

Actually 3 ways...Copy of front of ID (not actually legal), or Copy of LES and DL, or copy of orders and DL. the 2nd option may be the easiest for all.

Used thi to get my subcompact M&P 9mm last year. Great program!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014