• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Can anyone share experience with this website shopping experience? Price looks attractive, but it does not mention the product new or brand new or used. Never heard of this website, there is no 'contact us'. Not sure whether i need to place an order.
Thanks for sharing.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hrrrm, lemme see, cheesy looking website, limited stock, great prices, shows an address in NY but hosted on a server in Germany?

As usual, if you have to ask ...

Whee! it's a parking lot!

google maps has the arrow pointed right on the street lol !

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=98+court+street,+b...

Thank you, Comprx. So this website does not sound trustful, i'll skip this time.

Another red flag, many of the pages redirect to bsobuy.com, that domain was just registered on 1-7-2013 by a Jason Cromes in Hoover, AL.

Site forwards to the domain bsobuy.com (store in NY, reg in AL) with a registered email address going to bigclub.us (reg in St. Louis by Arvella Brooks) to another named person which is registered to still another person (Jannette McChesney) with a hotmail address. Shipping page still shows BigCommerce Cart stock never edited info.

Whew... Long trail that ends cold.

Pass.

Thanks all replied to this email.

Google should be ashamed of pushing a site like this in their shopping channel. The site link appears in between bestbuy and eBay.. really Google..

I am very disappointed. I am usually good with online shopping. I guess the good price got to me. I ordered something on that site 2days ago. It sent me a recipe and i just checked the site today and it was suspended!!! I called paypal and they will return my money back in accouple days.

borilove said:   I am very disappointed. I am usually good with online shopping. I guess the good price got to me. I ordered something on that site 2days ago. It sent me a recipe and i just checked the site today and it was suspended!!! I called paypal and they will return my money back in accouple days.

They sent you a recipe? For what? I hope it tastes good

Lucky i asked here, thanks for those gurus who commented on this website here

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014