Furniture Row Free TV(s)??? (via Best Buy)

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Furniture Row has given away a free TV in the past, apparently through Best Buy. This time, with a qualifying bedroom, dining room, living room set, or Denver mattress purchase, you get a free 32" AND 39" TV. Linky

Just curious if *anyone* has done this. If so, what's the relative value of the TV(s)? Are they Insignia or some POS garbage brand?

I'll probably end up going down there anyway, but would like to be somewhat educated before I do, and their website is unsettlingly vague.

Member Summary

infinithree said:    Are they Insignia or some POS garbage brand?

I'll probably end up going down there anyway, but would like to be somewhat educated before I do, and their website is unsettlingly vague.

Going down there will be your only way to confirm...but given a can't recall ever seeing a "get this free" with purchase deal worth much (in regards to furniture)...you'll need to keep your sights set pretty low.

Rooms To Go
does it non-stop. You always get a free tv with some ugly or overpriced sets of furniture. When we've got something from them we really liked TV was never mentioned...

...or they'll give you the value of the tv (their wholesale cost, not the retail cost they advertise) off your purchase. I recommend doing that, as I have done it twice since my existing tv is better than their offers. 32" was $175 off and 19" is $75 off in my case.

77Rus said:   Rooms To Go
does it non-stop. You always get a free tv with some ugly or overpriced sets of furniture. When we've got something from them we really liked TV was never mentioned...

looks like samsung tv from their pictures

I have used this deal last year when they were offering 55" Insignia (BB brand) TV or $750 worth BB Giftcard. If you like the furniture that has this deal then its a good deal. I have taken the giftcard since I was looking for samsung tv at that time. By the way, they don't offer the deal for all the sets over there but on a limited time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014