Help with rebate "resubmission"?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hi,

I submitted a rebate for an MSI videocard, about a week ago, purchased through Newegg. The rebate company is "4myrebate".

Anyway, I just got an email tonight saying they denied because I didn't include an "invoice" or have proof of purchase. I submitted an "Order Details" from Newegg with the original rebate, but i guess they don't consider that an invoice or "proof of purchase".

The email said that I "had the opportunity" to re-submit, and the instructions were to click on a link, and print out the presumably "new" rebate and send that in (I now have a printout of an "Invoice Details" from Newegg), but when I click on the link in their email, there are only links to the original rebate form, which asks for the UPC label, which I obviously don't have at this point.

I've emailed them asking how to get the rebate form that I need for the resubmission, but googling around, I'm not hopeful of getting that.

So, I'm posting here, and was wonder if anyone else here has been through this? Can I just click their link, print out that original rebate form, and re-submit it with the Newegg "Invoice Details" but without the *original* UPC? Or, is there another way?

Thanks for any help!

Jim

Member Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014