Recommendation needed: best case for Nexus 7

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I picked up a Nexus 7 as a gift. I plan on giving a good screen protector and a case.

I thought of asking your opinion in what you feel good (or bad) about the case you have on your nexus 7.

TIA

Member Summary

rooCASE via Amazon

I have this one and like it a lot.

http://www.amazon.com/i-BLASON-Google-Genuine-Leather-Warranty/dp/B008GEC6DQ

Senyx-Direct has a bunch of models for the Nexus 7 on eBay. I bought a $6 zippered neoprene/vinyl window case from them. I like it, but sometimes the vinyl clings to the screen and messes up the touch sensitivity. After a month, the zipper is now catching on part of the seam stiffener, so zipping it closed has become a multi-finger operation. Also, the design covers the camera, so no Skype while in the case.

Senyx-Direct also has a website: senyxdirect.com

Moko Slim fit

You don't really need screen protector if you get 'folio' case. Glass on the Nexus is tough!

Ooops said:   Moko Slim fit

You don't really need screen protector if you get 'folio' case. Glass on the Nexus is tough!

Because a case is always closed, and there is no way it could be dropped when open...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014