• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Will be using a thin protective case with it and was hoping to find a recommended leather holster with swivel clip because I do not want to walk around with it in my pocket. Anyway, has been extremely difficult to find a leather holster case with a clip that actually swivels. The closet that I've found thus far is the mophie hip holster belt-clip, but their customer support said it would likely not fit the iPhone5 nor one with a protective case.

Any recommendations?

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I like horizontal leather swivel clips with good magnetic closures and have always ended up with Verizon blackberry holsters.
I absolutely have to have ones which are easy to access, won't get in the way, are durable, leather, black and absolutely have good magnets as I carry it all the time even when mowing, working, hiking, etc.
Here is a vertical one at Amazon (very reasonable): Vertical leather holster
Last time it took me a while to find one and bought two when I did.

I have a thin case on my Iphone5 and found a Horizontal Holster at Wal-Mart that I like. It was ment for a slightly larger Android phone but fits the Iphone5+case well. I just went in and took out the foam packing and tried my phone until I found a case I liked and bought it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.