• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks but these all seem to be badly scratched.

jimates said:   I got an email this morning from CowBoom.

Apple MC676LL/A 16GB Verizon Wireless iPhone 4 - Black $179.99 w/free shipping

CowBoom almost has a better return policy than BestBuy. I do trust CowBoom
I'd also search how to unlock the phone.
If its a GSM - I'd call at&t international number 18003354685
1) be nice
2) let them know you bought a phone from a 3rd party and you'd like to have it unlocked.
3) I'm a att uverse member and not a att wireless and they went ahead and unlocked the phone(s) - i've done this several times.

search for CowBoom.com coupons to sweeten the deal.

simsk

buyonsale3 said:   I'm looking to buy an iPhone 4s (used, refurbished, is fine as long as it's in very good condition).
I've looked through eBay and Craigslist and just don't feel like a lot is trustworthy.

I'm curious what you did to 'look through eBay' and determine it is untrustworthy. It is a simple matter to find a seller who has really good ratings and offers returns (even if they don't offer returns, eBay will force them if there is a problem with the phone). I wonder if you are dealing with a pre-existing stigma on your part regarding used phones, or if you are just lazy.

i bought a refurbished iphone 4 at Best Buy last year for $20something plus tax was no more than $80ish.

fjlkdsjflk said:   i bought a refurbished iphone 4 at Best Buy last year for $20something plus tax was no more than $80ish.

Was this a contract renewal?

You sound cute! Maybe I can help Would you happen to live in Gotham city?

Did you find what you are looking for?

I bought one from www.gadgetchest.com.

Is gadgetchest.com a reliable website to buy a phone and does the phone come with a clean esn?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014