• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Last Sunday I went to the Bed Bath and Beyond in Rego Park, NY to buy the Keurig Elite B40 machine. It retails for 119.99 and I had a 20% off coupon which would have knocked it down to around 96. For some reason it rang up with an automatic 60% off coupon and got it for 48 bucks! I wasn't able to use the 20% on top of it but I'm not complaining. I thought I had the receipt with me to scan or take a picture of but I left it at home if someone wants visual proof.

Member Summary

Keurig Elite B40 (21.66kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Sounds like a huge YMMV.

plz put store and price in title

I'm still waiting for my $30 MIR from Keurig and it's been almost 3 months. Sounds like you've had better luck than me.

Shouldn't this be in the "Bragging" forum or "Deals no one else will ever get" forum?

actorgersh said:   Last Sunday I went to the Bed Bath and Beyond in Rego Park, NY to buy the Keurig Elite B40 machine. It retails for 119.99 and I had a 20% off coupon which would have knocked it down to around 96. For some reason it rang up with an automatic 60% off coupon and got it for 48 bucks! I wasn't able to use the 20% on top of it but I'm not complaining. I thought I had the receipt with me to scan or take a picture of but I left it at home if someone wants visual proof.

That was a "Return", the 'missing parts' label must have come off when it was putt back on the shelf. I saw that too but it had a some part missing and also had a secondary 'paper' tag on it with its own SKU on it.

I don't know what parts are missing, it works just fine. I did notice of the two boxes on the shelf, the one in front was partially open so I took the other one. The sample pack was there unopened, machine was clean. Just got lucky I guess.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014