• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I also have a SERO Premium plan I'd like to sell. It is currently eligible for $150 phone upgrade credit upon renewal of the contract. Please PM me if you're interested!

Ads by Google
rated:
I have SERO plan with iphone 50$ expired 6/2013. It is no contract and eligible upgrade.
Any one is interested pls PM me.

rated:
I have a $40 SERO Premium account with no contract and upgrade is available now. PM with offers. Thanks!

rated:
My $40 SERO Premium account has no contract and upgrade available. PM with offers. I'm in Houston

rated:
I have a SERO 500 plan with TP2, contract ends 4/27/14. $150 upgrade now - willing to sell for for $150. PM if interested.

rated:
I have a $30/mo SERO plan with a Palm Centro (pink) with all the usual plan features.  Contract ends on 9/6/14.  $150 Upgrade on 5/1/14.   Best offer please PM.  Only PM me if you know how to do the TOL yourself.  From what I understand, it will only work if you already have a SERO plan/account.  I'll help if I need to. All I care to do is unload it.

rated:
I have a $50/month SERO Premium plan with a White Samsung Galaxy SIII for sale. Contract ends 9/30/2014. The phone is rooted and has Jelly Bean (Android 4.3) installed. Has a very minor cosmetic only flaw in one corner, but no scratches on the screen. PM me with offers.

rated:
Edit: my SERO plan is gone.

rated:
Doug, I can't pm yet I guess but I'm interested in taking over your plan. I have sero and want my wife to have sero too

rated:
I would like to take over your sero plan.

rated:
Doug Oh man! I just saw your post seconds ago today and you just posted yesterday that your SERO is gone    Should have checked this thread a week ago.

If anyone has a SERO plan they want to transfer for free, let me know I would like to take over your plan.   I am from San Francisco bay area.

rated:
hazardous said:   I have a $30/mo SERO plan with a Palm Centro (pink) with all the usual plan features.  Contract ends on 9/6/14.  $150 Upgrade on 5/1/14.   Best offer please PM.  Only PM me if you know how to do the TOL yourself.  From what I understand, it will only work if you already have a SERO plan/account.  I'll help if I need to. All I care to do is unload it.
  This is still available.  PM if interested.
Thanks

rated:
Have a $30 SERO plan with a $5 addon (removeable) for call any 3 #s for free. Contract is expired so you can even buy a new phone to renew the contract if you want. Shoot me a reasonable offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014