• Text Only
If anyone has a SERO plan available, please PM me. I'm looking for the SERO Premium with 500 minutes for $50/mo. Looking to add another for one of my kids...

Thanks!

I have Everything Data 1500 (now unlimited data & voices) for 2 lines. $110 per month. Anyone interested, please PM me.

I have one SERO-P 500 plan for sale. It is out of contract. Phone upgrade (including iPhone 6) is available. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

For those that have sold their plans, did you purchase your new plans and then sell the old SERO? Or did you sell first and then purchase your new plan? I'm about to ditch Sprint and debating about selling the SERO plans. Wondering if it's worth the hassle to get some $$ to do a TOL.

I'm about to ditch my SERO plan as well. For those who sold, did you keep your phone number or is this impossible? The plan is out of contract and upgrade-eligible. Thanks!

I have a regular sero plan with a TP2 for sale and out of contract

also have a sero premium plan with a galaxy s3 out of contract for sale

pm me with offer and well get this done

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015