Grocery List Apps?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hi,

After using paper notes for grocery lists, I figured there must be some apps to help with grocery shopping in this digital age. The question is which ones are useful and helpful. I did a quick search and found several. Now I'd appreciate a good recommendation.

My family shops at warehouses mostly. No need for extras like coupons, just a list where we can organize. It would be nice to have support of web, iPhone, and Android.

Thanks in advance!

Member Summary

Duplicate post, sorry.

Try Cozi or Don't forget the milk

I use Cozi too, but honestly don't use it that much, because I coupon. It's great for a basic list though.

FYI, for those who coupon, I found using Google Reader and adding your favorite coupon blogs works great, especially for those times when you're in the store and can't remember all the deal details.

paper doesn't require charging

I use GroceryIQ, allows multiple stores and will even attempt to sort by type if it knows what it is.

Wegmans (wegmans.com) has an app! I have not used it, but their website is awesome (as well as their stores!)

from wegmans.com:
Shopping made easier
-Remembers past purchases for easy shopping list creation
-Organizes shopping list by aisle
-Adds recipe ingredients straight to your list

It's available for apple and android, and "coming soon" for kindle fire and for nook.

There's also a "beta shopping list builder" on their website once you login (free to create an account), as well as a "Quick Adds for Your Shopping List" option, product finder (you can even see prices at your local store if you have one), and there's a post-it note area to add notes. If you have a membership card, it "remembers" your past purchases for you, and you can create lists from previous purchases... you can even have it set up your shopping list aisle-by-aisle.

Even if you do not have a store nearby, I would recommend at least looking at this- it's very well organized!

I use zip list and it works well on my iPhone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014