• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Dunkin (331.16kB)
Disclaimer
Got an email for a free DD $25 gift card in my spam folder today. I googled DD Winter Challenge and there are tons of links - different affiliates I guess. The link in my email ad does not go to DD's website.

Is this for real or should I just delete the offer ?

Member Summary

delete

Pretty sure that this has nothing to do directly with DD, and it is just one of many (borderline scam) come-ons to sign up for joining a survey site of questionable nature. Most likely, if you attempt this, you'll find the requirements confusing/impractical/impossible and in the end you wont get a gift card but will have instead opened up the floodgates for spam to your email address.

It's a scam. Google "dunkin donuts survey gift card" and you'll see lots of posts about this sort of thing and how you'll never get anything after completing the survey.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014