Apple Products in Staples Stores again?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Better start saving my rewards checks.

erbaker67 said:   Better start saving my rewards checks.That was my initial thought but I would like to know first what Apple products Staples is going to sell. Macbooks as well or only iPod Touch and/or iPad?

mathfaster said:   erbaker67 said:   Better start saving my rewards checks.That was my initial thought but I would like to know first what Apple products Staples is going to sell. Macbooks as well or only iPod Touch and/or iPad?

Before Staples stopped carrying Apple products in US stores a few years ago, Staples Rewards could not be used to buy Apple products so there is no reason to believe they will not be excluded from Rewards redemptions again if Staples cuts a deal to sell Apple products in the US again. Also Staples Rewards currently cannot be used to buy Apple products in Staples stores in the UK. As for what type of Apple products Staples could offer in the US all you need is to look at their international sites which never stopped selling Apple products. For example

edit link not working through FW. Search for item WW- 417636

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.