Papa John Coin Toss not so easy double-dip?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Is this my incorrect impression: one Papa John on-line account can only use one Superbowl code?

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

SinglePapa said:   Is this my incorrect impression: one Papa John on-line account can only use one Superbowl code?

So instead of easily testing this "impression"...you started a new deal discussion thread ?

not so easily. There appears to be a cookie. My computer was asked to load some Papa John's coupon authenticity program or such. Of course I just closed the application. It's very easy to make an ass of yourself you managed it every day for years.

My query can be satisfactory answered by someone who has in fact managed to order multiple free pizzas from the same account. Not sure if using a different computer makes a difference. Papa John's allowed as many as 4 winning codes in the same household; but does it allow to redeem them from the same Papa John's account?

SinglePapa said:    It's very easy to make an ass of yourself you managed it every day for years.

In that case, you're a shining example.

You can either follow their rules..or be smart enough to work around them (if that's a persons thing). Given your track record..I would stick with the first option.

respdoc, go get a life - and let someone WITH RELATIONSHIP TO THE TOPIC into the topic.

SinglePapa said:   not so easily. There appears to be a cookie. My computer was asked to load some Papa John's coupon authenticity program or such. Of course I just closed the application. It's very easy to make an ass of yourself you managed it every day for years.

My query can be satisfactory answered by someone who has in fact managed to order multiple free pizzas from the same account. Not sure if using a different computer makes a difference. Papa John's allowed as many as 4 winning codes in the same household; but does it allow to redeem them from the same Papa John's account?

Didnt you use different emails to win each code? Just use the email that won to create a new account to redeem the code.

glitch, if I wanted to engage in creating multiple Papa John's accounts - then I wouldn't be asking the question. My question is straight-forward: 1)any problem using one account to redeem Superbowl codes? 2) does using different computers help?

Somehow i won this coin toss but i never even knew about the promo. A code showed up in my email saying i won and the code worked, lol.

OP, I don't know what your problem was...I hope you have solved it...

I remember I chose the incorrect one...but i got one code for freebie and 1 code for the 50% off...and I was able to use both in the same order. A code is only a code. It's a one time code, but it's a code.

So far, no one with the skin in this game has answered my question. the original thread died. Members boasted as much as a hundred codes, but no one is speaking up in re: using the codes. the how to get codes was very green. this one how to make use of codes remains red, and no answer given whatsoever

SinglePapa said:   So far, no one with the skin in this game has answered my question. the original thread died. Members boasted as much as a hundred codes, but no one is speaking up in re: using the codes. the how to get codes was very green. this one how to make use of codes remains red, and no answer given whatsoever

You've spent more time making up excuses as why not to try suggestions from multiple members...than it would to complete the suggestions.

You attempted to be clever by getting multiple codes...find your own clever way to use them.

Members boasted multiple codes. Given that there is still 20 days remaining in this deal, and only you (who has zero relationship to this topic) and I are showing up in this topic - it is clear that there was more boasting than doing LOL

I got 3 free codes. The first one came to my e-mail attached to my PapaRewards account. .. no problem using it. When I went to use the other two attached to my husband and daughter, I believe it wouldn't let me use them on my PapaRewards account. I had to create accounts for them, but I was able to use them both at the same time. HTH

hambirg said:   ...I had to create accounts for them, but I was able to use them both at the same time. HTH
How were you able to use them at the same time if each code came from a different email address? Do you mean you placed two consecutive orders and picked them both up at the same time?

Still remains uncertain if using different computer helps. has anyone had a pop-up Papa John's Code Authentication?

SinglePapa said:   Still remains uncertain if using different computer helps. has anyone had a pop-up Papa John's Code Authentication?
We won three times and it would only allow once pizza order per account. I received no pop-ups no codes. I just ordered the pizza'a under 3 different accounts. Mine my husbands and our adult daughter's. All from the same computer. I picked all 3 pizza's up at the same time with no hassle at all.

yoregano said:   hambirg said:   ...I had to create accounts for them, but I was able to use them both at the same time. HTH
How were you able to use them at the same time if each code came from a different email address? Do you mean you placed two consecutive orders and picked them both up at the same time?

Yes, that's what I meant.

Their standard rejection message's wording was messed up: it says the code has exceeded the allowable use times. not the account; it says the code. which is simply misleading... then, when I tried different unused codes while still logged-in, all with same message, I guess I tripped up that Authentification algo - which led me to believe there was a cookie. In which case, an alternative computer may make a difference. anyone tried?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014