Plastic Jungle and e-gift cards

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hey gang. I looked around but i could not find an answer to this question here so I apologize if it has already been answered and I just missed it. I am trying to find out if plastic jungle buys e-gift cards? I cannot seem to find any info on their site to confirm or deny this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

From their site

Depending on the retailer, we accept plastic cards, eCODEs, and merchandise credit.

https://www.plasticjungle.com/help/sellers#accepted

Wow. How did I miss that !! Thanks

jlw20734 said:   Wow. How did I miss that !! Thanks

Usually the minimum will be $25

jlw20734 said:   Hey gang. I looked around but i could not find an answer to this question here so I apologize if it has already been answered and I just missed it. I am trying to find out if plastic jungle buys e-gift cards? I cannot seem to find any info on their site to confirm or deny this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

How does selling work?

I don't know what stops seller from using the gift cards right after shipping the gift cards to buyer.

TheDealMaker said:   I don't know what stops seller from using the gift cards right after shipping the gift cards to buyer.

I've never sold a GC on there, but maybe they hold the funds until after the GC is sold? Or transfer to a new GC? I have purchased an eGC and let it sit a few weeks without incident.

Even buyer can redeem it and claim he never received funds.

TheDealMaker said:   I don't know what stops seller from using the gift cards right after shipping the gift cards to buyer.

Plastic Jungle requires you to keep a CC on file. If you sell a GC and then use it, they will recoup the loss by charging your CC.

You must provide a valid cc# to them to SELL cards. If you try to scam them, they will charge back against your cc.

edit: oops... what TDSAX said.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014