Office Depot Surprise Coupons Return!!

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
posted this on slickdeals 1st my bad.(you guys no how to use this better)

Office Depot Surprise Coupons RETURN!!!!!
March 1 - March 31 2013. Make a qualifying purchase of 10 dollars or more online.24 to 48 hours after your order ships, you will receive up to $250 off your next purchase!

http://www.officedepot.com/a/promo/pages/surprizes2/

(thought this warranted its own thread)

Member Summary

Office Depot
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The website declined to show this webpage

Real link:
Surprize

thanks squonk, it was working when i posted it, im gonnna update it right now

it will be $10 off $50 with too many exclusions. $20 off $60 , etc

You receive these coupon free in mail without any purchase requirement if you sign up for for their daily and weekly email.

list of exclusions will take you 30 mins to read making this code nothing but a bu*****

I did these last time and had to complain to get the coupons for my online orders...Got a 20 off 20, which as nice.

you are missinformed about that. The surprise coupons are Office Depot's premier discounts and even apply on technology! The minimum/worst coupon is 10 dollars off 20 dollar minimum purpose with the coupons getting better and better each times. Thee include 20 off 20, and so on to 250 off 250

Last years coupons were for orders around Black Fri-Cyber Monday and was nice because their min. order for free shipping was 20 dollars all of Dec.....New promo is for purchases for all of March, which makes this better. I had not noticed the "no purchase nec. mail in". I might try that for a few more chances.

HOW TO RECEIVE A COUPON:
A) During the Program Period, purchase $10 or more (before taxes and after discounts) in
qualifying products from participating Office Depot stores or at www.officedepot.com and
receive a coupon, while supplies last (each a “Coupon”). Purchases made in Office Depot
convenience/clearance/closing stores do not qualify.

B) Between February 22 and February 28, Worklife Rewards and Star Teacher Members will
be given an opportunity to make a purchase of $10 or more (before taxes and after discounts)
in qualifying products at www.officedepot.com and receive a coupon.

C) Between February 24 and February 28, Office Depot will give customers shopping online at
www.officedepot.com an opportunity to make a purchase of $10 or more (before taxes and
after discounts) in qualifying products at www.officedepot.com and receive a coupon.

D) To obtain a Coupon without making a purchase, send a 3” x 5” card with complete first
and last name, address, city, state, zip to: Office Depot, Inc., 6600 N. Military Trail, Boca
Raton, FL 33496, Attn: N308J. Requests must be postmarked by March 31, 2013 and
received by April 8, 2013. Limit one (1) Coupon per household/business.

What are the odds for $250 off $250. Does it work for tables and ipads?

5. COUPONS/ODDS: The following coupons are available to be won: 1) One thousand
two hundred forty (1,240) $250 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:4,999. 2) Two thousand four
hundred eight (2,480) $100 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:2,499. 3) Three thousand seven
hundred twenty (3,720) $50 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:1,666. 4) Two hundred forty-eight
thousand (248,000) $20 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:24. 5) Five million nine hundred forty
four thousand five hundred sixty (5,944,560) $10 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:1.04.
Coupons are subject to the terms and conditions listed thereon.

maddybeagle said:   5. COUPONS/ODDS: The following coupons are available to be won: 1) One thousand
two hundred forty (1,240) $250 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:4,999. 2) Two thousand four
hundred eight (2,480) $100 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:2,499. 3) Three thousand seven
hundred twenty (3,720) $50 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:1,666. 4) Two hundred forty-eight
thousand (248,000) $20 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:24. 5) Five million nine hundred forty
four thousand five hundred sixty (5,944,560) $10 Office Depot coupons -- Odds 1:1.04.
Coupons are subject to the terms and conditions listed thereon.

Thanks. Look like I should count on the $10 coupon. So the $10 off coupon is $10 off $20?

you will receive up to $250 off your next purchase! really??

April 1st huh!

Does anybody know how OD defines "qualifying products"?

In Section 3A of the Official Rules, it states "Purchases made in Office Depot convenience/clearance/closing stores do not qualify" but qualifying products is never defined for online purchases.

Am I missing something?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014