• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I can confirm I had an issue with my order, so guessing others did too.

If you ordered the LYSOL WIPES online at $3.99 ea limit 3, your order may not have received credit for the rewards. Since February is "closed out" there's no way to credit them now and Staples Rewards is issuing up to a $12 courtesy reward for this item if you had a problem.

Be sure to check your purchase history at www.staplesrewards.com to see if there's a reward earned notation on the order you placed. If not, you'll need to contact St. rewards at the CONTACT US tab on the same website.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yes, they reverse rewards if you return an item with a receipt.

mathfaster (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 12:13p) |

I returned two reams of paper (not FAR) and got reward deductions for four reams.

3c3 (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 4:05p) |

Did any of you buy different scents of the Lysol wipes for this deal. I got one blue bottle and 2 yellow online. I kep... (more)

janicesearwar (Apr. 02, 2013 @ 12:02p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Precisely why I decided to do a return/rebuy in the store a week and a half ago when the rewards did not show up as expected for the online purchase. I had a hunch they were going to mess this up and did it as an experiment to see how well 100% rewards were credited for online purchases. Staples did not let me down.

mathfaster said:   Precisely why I decided to do a return/rebuy in the store a week and a half ago when the rewards did not show up as expected for the online purchase. I had a hunch they were going to mess this up and did it as an experiment to see how well 100% rewards were credited for online purchases. Staples did not let me down.

they issued me a courtesy voucher instantly, already available to print. So I can't complain with the service when the error was brought to their attention. However, I'm sure many people are expecting these rewards in the next rewards payout in Mid March and won't get them.

Easier to address it now so you can have all the rewards you are due by the time the mid March (February rewards) payout comes.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Precisely why I decided to do a return/rebuy in the store a week and a half ago when the rewards did not show up as expected for the online purchase. I had a hunch they were going to mess this up and did it as an experiment to see how well 100% rewards were credited for online purchases. Staples did not let me down.

they issued me a courtesy voucher instantly, already available to print. So I can't complain with the service when the error was brought to their attention. However, I'm sure many people are expecting these rewards in the next rewards payout in Mid March and won't get them.

Easier to address it now so you can have all the rewards you are due by the time the mid March (February rewards) payout comes.
You may actually get the credit twice. People who contacted Rewards before were told they would have the credit corrected by May 14.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Precisely why I decided to do a return/rebuy in the store a week and a half ago when the rewards did not show up as expected for the online purchase. I had a hunch they were going to mess this up and did it as an experiment to see how well 100% rewards were credited for online purchases. Staples did not let me down.

You may actually get the credit twice. People who contacted Rewards before were told they would have the credit corrected by May 14.

I'm skeptical, and if they don't show up then, they'll be flooded with calls/inquiries.

My online order didn't show up on the purchase history at all. I requested to add missing purchase for it. It said it may take up to 5 business days to validate the purchase. Will this do it or I still need to contact them? Thanks in advance.

You mean March 14?

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Precisely why I decided to do a return/rebuy in the store a week and a half ago when the rewards did not show up as expected for the online purchase. I had a hunch they were going to mess this up and did it as an experiment to see how well 100% rewards were credited for online purchases. Staples did not let me down.

NkPro said:   My online order didn't show up on the purchase history at all. I requested to add missing purchase for it. It said it may take up to 5 business days to validate the purchase. Will this do it or I still need to contact them? Thanks in advance.That may get your purchase added but I doubt it will get you the rewards. Think you will need to call after it gets posted.

Had a chat with customer support, she asked me to wait till 3rd Thursday of this month

***********************************************************************************
03/05/2013 03:40:22PM Agent (Amber): "Thank you for your patience."
03/05/2013 03:41:19PM Agent (Amber): "I do see the purchase, you will receive Rewards on this purchase, there was an error on our end and those Rewards are not showing. IT is working on it but there is not fix as of yet. H"
03/05/2013 03:42:02PM Agent (Amber): "However, that being said the purchase should show on the third Thursday of this month."
03/05/2013 03:44:10PM Agent (Amber): "I understand, the corrected purchase and Rewards would be available on the third Thursday of this month."
***********************************************************************************

i do not see contact us tab on rewards page?

kataro62 said:   i do not see contact us tab on rewards page?

after you've logged in

left side, bottom choice

kataro62 said:   i do not see contact us tab on rewards page?As per Mr C, drill down, drill down, drill down under Help Center on the left until you get to Contact Us. Then drill some more. You will only have email option if you are not premier. Not sure about Plus status options.

I purchased in store on 2/19. Waited about a week and it still did not show up in Purchase Details, so I called CS. Courtesy coupon for $12 was issued on 3/1 with 3/23 expiration. As of yesterday, I see the purchase in my Purchase Details (with 2/19 purchase date) and $11.97 Rewards Earned, but it is not reflected in Rewards Summary.

Thanks OP!

called Staples this morning and they said I would have to wait until March 14 until they can do anything about the missing rewards.

marskss said:   called Staples this morning and they said I would have to wait until March 14 until they can do anything about the missing rewards.

Me, too. This appears to be their fix. They claim it is now reflected properly and that I'll receive the rewards on March 14.

Thanks for the heads-up. Is this issue only for online orders? My wife bought 3 cans in store in Feb. and I just checked her account and the $11.97 in reward money is listed as pending.

eww1024 said:   Thanks for the heads-up. Is this issue only for online orders? My wife bought 3 cans in store in Feb. and I just checked her account and the $11.97 in reward money is listed as pending.Yes, it was only an issue for online orders. I bought online and then did a return/rebuy in the store and the store purchase got the rewards. Now it would be nice if I get $12 again for the online purchase by 3/14. Doubt it will happen.

I purchased 3 online Feb 18th and still haven't received credit. I shot them a message since chat was closed today (Sunday). A box popped up for me to input the missing rewards order #.

Check your rewards account.

Nothing for me. And I never got an answer when I emailed them from their website, so I guess I'll be calling today.

Update: The rewards were issued correctly, but the Purchase Details still said $0.

c3 said:   Check your rewards account.

Thanks - it was there this morning. They must have done it last night. They split the rewards into 2 amounts ($5 & $7) which expires this August.

I requested to add missing purchase to my account on March 5th and still not showing up. I can't count on them to do both, add missing purchase and issue rewards. btw, what is their return policy on unopened items?

NkPro said:   I requested to add missing purchase to my account on March 5th and still not showing up. I can't count on them to do both, add missing purchase and issue rewards. btw, what is their return policy on unopened items?Office supplies any time if they are not expired. For tech items 14 days from date of purchase.

mathfaster said:   NkPro said:   I requested to add missing purchase to my account on March 5th and still not showing up. I can't count on them to do both, add missing purchase and issue rewards. btw, what is their return policy on unopened items?Office supplies any time if they are not expired. For tech items 14 days from date of purchase.

reverse rewards if we return? Too many wipes now with OM purchase...

vickh said:   reverse rewards if we return? Too many wipes now with OM purchase...Donate them.

vickh said:   mathfaster said:   NkPro said:   I requested to add missing purchase to my account on March 5th and still not showing up. I can't count on them to do both, add missing purchase and issue rewards. btw, what is their return policy on unopened items?Office supplies any time if they are not expired. For tech items 14 days from date of purchase.

reverse rewards if we return? Too many wipes now with OM purchase...
Yes, they reverse rewards if you return an item with a receipt.

I returned two reams of paper (not FAR) and got reward deductions for four reams.

Did any of you buy different scents of the Lysol wipes for this deal. I got one blue bottle and 2 yellow online. I kept wondering why my rewards were not showing up. When I called, I got issued $4 credit rewards for the blue one and was told that the yellow did not qualify.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014