rated:
Try following 2 coupons codes to get 10 off 25 at JCPenny.com

GO4TEN or TEN4YOU.

Thanks..

Member Summary

Penney
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

lately their stuff has been pretty good. Looks like a good turnaround in products

Please correct the errors listed in red below:
Enter a valid reward serial number.

For you, enter XXXXXXXXX in the 'code & rewards' section on the shopping bag page on jcp.com or call 1-800-322-1189 and mention the code. When prompted, enter your exclusive non-transferable serial number: xxxxxxxxxx. Valid through 3/10/13.

For a friend, enter XXXXXXXXX in the 'code & rewards' section on the shopping bag page on jcp.com or call 1-800-322-1189 and mention the code. When prompted, enter your exclusive non-transferable serial number: xxxxxxxxxx. Valid through 3/10/13.

Looks like these codes are specific to individuals.

I got mine in my email today.

Here is my extra coupon, please comment if you used it.

TEN4U
**Code has been used**

Edit: Updated that it was used

rwongsmu said:   lately their stuff has been pretty good. Looks like a good turnaround in products

L O L

Have you been to their stores recently? There are fewer customers than employees in stores. Stores are pretty much empty. No wonder they are so cleaner now....

If they continue this way, JCP won't exist after couple of years...

Try SHOP4YOU and 4SPRING

JCP has some good deals right now on winter clothes. Clearance items are discounted, + the 10 off 25 and (if you're smart) 27% off a GC @ cardpool.com

As for how long they will last as a chain, who knows? that's not the point. The point is getting a good deal.

Needs a serial number

Klauven said:   I got mine in my email today.

TEN4U

Edit: Pasted wrong number

The code entered has already been used.

cs2010 said:   For you, enter XXXXXXXXX in the 'code & rewards' section on the shopping bag page on jcp.com or call 1-800-322-1189 and mention the code. When prompted, enter your exclusive non-transferable serial number: xxxxxxxxxx. Valid through 3/10/13.

For a friend, enter XXXXXXXXX in the 'code & rewards' section on the shopping bag page on jcp.com or call 1-800-322-1189 and mention the code. When prompted, enter your exclusive non-transferable serial number: xxxxxxxxxx. Valid through 3/10/13.

Looks like these codes are specific to individuals.

Codes no good without serial number. Thanks for pointing this out cs2010.

When's the next $0.25 clearance? Those are some great deals

MothersNghtmare said:   Klauven said:   I got mine in my email today.

TEN4U

Edit: Pasted wrong number

The code entered has already been used.

Try GO4TEN
*USED*

I am not going to use either.

Edit: updated since code was used

Thanks so much but someone must have gotten it before I had.

JCP in Virginia is the same way, a ghost town. Really sad. JCP was always a Holiday hit for my family, tons of bags and boxes. Havent been in the store except once in two years and just recently. It looked like they were in the process of trying to make the store more "hip." But there were almost no displays in the window covering, household goods sections. Really disappointing JCP! Belk, on the other hand, seems to have picked up where JCP left off. Tons of clearance and 75% off racks in Virginia Belks.

None of the codes worked without serial numbers. JCP just lost another sale.

Here's a TEN4You number:

Update: redeemed

bbgarcia said:   Here's a TEN4You number: 0247135835
Please update when used.

Redeemed, but not by me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014