HomeDepot Spring sale April 4

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
Was at Home Depot and they were stacking stock which had a hand lettered sign - Hold for Spring Black Sale April 4th. Appears their Spring jump off sale will be the weekend starting April 4th. Lowes always has one at the same time. Always a sale on mulch if you need it.

Member Summary

HomeDepot Spring sale April 4
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Maybe it'll feel like Spring by then!

I just got the motivation to paint

Don't forget to sign up now your Discover card for 5% Cash Back at home improvement stores between 4/1/2013 and 6/30/2013 for up to $1500 in purchases

Dont forget to go to the Post Office and grab a 10% movers coupon from the movers pack. The reason why I mention this is that they now force you into taking the code on the slip and registering for the coupon online. There is about a week delay in getting the coupon emailed to you.

Thanks for the reminder. You can go right to Lowes.com to request moving coupon.
http://www.lowes.com/cd_Coupon+Registration_253641591_

After registering, "Your New Mover 10% Savings Coupon offer is being processed. Your coupon will be delivered via email within 5 business days. You will be able to print out your valid coupon for purchases at any Lowe's store. The coupon is limited one per household."

Relaxing said:   Dont forget to go to the Post Office and grab a 10% movers coupon from the movers pack. The reason why I mention this is that they now force you into taking the code on the slip and registering for the coupon online. There is about a week delay in getting the coupon emailed to you.

Home Depot does not take mover's coupons anymore.

blueiedgod said:   Relaxing said:   Dont forget to go to the Post Office and grab a 10% movers coupon from the movers pack. The reason why I mention this is that they now force you into taking the code on the slip and registering for the coupon online. There is about a week delay in getting the coupon emailed to you.

Home Depot does not take mover's coupons anymore.


Its a YMMV on that. The ones near me will not take print outs but will take hard copies.

My local HD (34109) still takes the Lowes movers coupons as long as they are not expired. Lowes takes the expired ones.

Based on my experience, it seems that the Home Depot mover's discount card is regional whereas the Lowe's mover discount came in the USPS change of address packet, so YMMV. My Home Depot mover's discount card came in a separate "Welcome to the Neighborhood" packet.

Other credit card companies are hoping for big home improvement projects too, bc Citi Dividend cardholders can earn 5% CashBack btwn 4-1-2013 and 6-30-2013 for up to $300 Cash Back earned per calendar year at Home Depot, Home & Gardening Stores, and Home Furnishing Stores while Chase Freedom cardholders can get 5% CashBack at Lowes in addition to restaurants and movie theaters for up to $1500 in purchases between now and 6-30-2013. Just log into your accounts and you can sign up.

drzeyas said:   Other credit card companies are hoping for big home improvement projects too, bc Citi Dividend cardholders can earn 5% CashBack btwn 4-1-2013 and 6-30-2013 for up to $300 Cash Back earned per calendar year at Home Depot, Home & Gardening Stores, and Home Furnishing Stores while Chase Freedom cardholders can get 5% CashBack at Lowes in addition to restaurants and movie theaters for up to $1500 in purchases between now and 6-30-2013. Just log into your accounts and you can sign up.
Home improvement stores are the quarterly 5% bonus for Discover cards, too.

About Spring Black Friday Only it begins on Thursday.

Shop discover also has 5% off Home Depot, stacking with the 5% CB

Yes, same here for Orlando store. Stacked up stock in isles of patio & outdoor garden area. May be some good deals.

Paul (Guest) B



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014