• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
The Home Depot in your email
Get $10 from PayPal when you spend $50 in store at The Home Depot
EXPIRES: 04-21-2013

Member Summary

"The Home Depo.t in your email..."

Huh? You got an email from PP or HD about this offer? targeted? YMMV? signup required? link to click?

I have received no email from anyplace and I already checked my PP account for offers. I don't see anything.

Clarification, please.

UPDATE: I found the necessary information from that "other" deal site. It is indeed a PP offer. Here is the signup link:
Link

You must sign up (or already have signed up) for PP checkout at physical stores by using either your mobile number and a PIN or have the physical checkout card from PP.

OP, the info I posted is what MUST be in the original post! Do not post a Hot Deal without providing the necessary basic info. Please read the FAQ/posting guidelines if you have questions, but really, it should be pretty obvious.

***DEAL IS DEAD NOW ANYWAY***

"Sorry, this offer is no longer available" when I follow your link

watch your statements, last time HD did this a few months ago they never took off the discount. It was resolved fairly quickly after chatting with paypal but still a little bit of a PIA....

arribasn said:   watch your statements, last time HD did this a few months ago they never took off the discount. It was resolved fairly quickly after chatting with paypal but still a little bit of a PIA....
You should know at time of purchase whether or not the deal is applying. From the terms: We'll apply special offers at checkout.

might be targeted. i don't see it in my account

givememoredeals said:   might be targeted. i don't see it in my account
Sigh. Why don't people actually read the posts in a thread?

If you had read through this thread, you probably would not have needed to reply.

Is this hot deal still available?

williamdonne said:   Is this hot deal still available?
Depends what time zone warp you live in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014