• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
ALDI - Next Week's "Range Master Stainless Steel Gas Grill" Special Buys April 17

great deal for a stainless steel grill goes on sale on the 17th..so this is a headsup..as far as i know you cant purchase this on line but most people have an aldis close to them

Range MasterStainless Steel Gas Grill:
http://aldi.us/us/html/offers/2827_20812_ENU_HTML.htm

Four stainless steel burners
48,000 BTU plus 12,000-BTU side burner with lid
28-burger capacity
Porcelain-coated steel grates and warming rack
57.4" W x 25.5" D x 46.5" H

it doesnt include an lp tank which runs around 30 bucks plus fill

Member Summary

Stainless Steel Gas Grill
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx

anyone know the model #? and reviews?
hopefully it fits in the trunk of my car (small sedan).

and whats a lp tank? propane tank?

+ for Aldi deals! Keep em coming

That does look like a great deal. Just in time for spring! Thanks!

I bought one of these from ALDI last year. Putting it together was a pain (some tight spots to mount hardware correctly). Otherwise, I use it weekly and think it is a good grill. I often only use half of the burners if cooking for one or two, and it still gets plenty hot. Ignition is easy and has not yet failed. I prefer round grills because I think they cook a little more evenly, but this is a nice grill for the money.

Side note: Moving companies will not take propane tanks, so I would not pay up for something so many people get rid of so often. I often found them in good to new condition at garage sales or craigslist ranging between free and around $15.

The box was heavy, wide, and flat. I do not think it will fit in your trunk, but possibly in the back seat.

yurgreat said:   thx

anyone know the model #? and reviews?
hopefully it fits in the trunk of my car (small sedan).

and whats a lp tank? propane tank?

Yep, LP Gas = Liquid Propane

BDLS said:   I bought one of these from ALDI last year. Putting it together was a pain (some tight spots to mount hardware correctly). Otherwise, I use it weekly and think it is a good grill. I often only use half of the burners if cooking for one or two, and it still gets plenty hot. Ignition is easy and has not yet failed. I prefer round grills because I think they cook a little more evenly, but this is a nice grill for the money.

Side note: Moving companies will not take propane tanks, so I would not pay up for something so many people get rid of so often. I often found them in good to new condition at garage sales or craigslist ranging between free and around $15.

Make sure it has the right nozzle, anything from the past 8 years will do. Luckily my local Jewel/Osco took my old one and exchanged it for free when they converted to the new nozzle..

carpenter940 said:   BDLS said:   I bought one of these from ALDI last year. Putting it together was a pain (some tight spots to mount hardware correctly). Otherwise, I use it weekly and think it is a good grill. I often only use half of the burners if cooking for one or two, and it still gets plenty hot. Ignition is easy and has not yet failed. I prefer round grills because I think they cook a little more evenly, but this is a nice grill for the money.

Make sure it has the right nozzle, anything from the past 8 years will do. Luckily my local Jewel/Osco took my old one and exchanged it for free when they converted to the new nozzle..

You can also exchange them at Home Depot or Menards if you have one with the old nozzle

I don't see a price in the op, so my ad (Kentucky) says $139.99

I bought one on Sunday. It's actually made by Char Broil. (The instructions refer to Char Broil's website, etc.)
I haven't tried it out yet, so I can't say anything about how well it works. It was a little bit of a pain to assemble, but overall it seems well made for the price.
Here's a link to nearly the same model sold at Big Lots:
http://www.biglots.com/p/charbroil-4burner-48k-btu-steel-gass-gr...

I just finished putting mine together. Didn't try it out yet. I am wondering what to do with the little wire spring near the side burner valve gas line. How do I clip that on, and why? That's the only part of the instructions I don't understand. Otherwise, everything went well. Beautiful grill!

mcschoep said:   I just finished putting mine together. Didn't try it out yet. I am wondering what to do with the little wire spring near the side burner valve gas line. How do I clip that on, and why? That's the only part of the instructions I don't understand. Otherwise, everything went well. Beautiful grill!

I was confused by that as well but eventually figured it out. There's a tiny hole on the bottom at the end of the side burner tube. The sharper end goes in there, and the round end hooks around pipe connected to the dial. It helps keep them close together.

These are now on sale for $79.95 at Aldi.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014